‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and comfy!, 5 Sep 2013
I love these, they are very on trend and look great with skinny jeans or leggings and dresses alike. They have a nice heel height, enough to look smart but not too high and they are soft and squishy on the foot bed so I can wear them for hours with no sore feet-bliss! sizing is accurate, my usual size 6 fits perfectly and best of all, a great price so go for it-you won't be sorry!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!!!, 27 Mar 2013
just perfect!!!!!
I can tell you that usually I wear flats,but tsese are the most comfortable shoes I ve ever bought!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chukka boots, 21 Mar 2013
Beautiful well fitting comfortable boots in a colour that will match any outfit. Height of heel is suitable for walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent price for quality boot, a great present, 25 Dec 2012
I bought these boots as a present for my wife. Very comfortable boot, fit my wife's foot very well. Seems quality leather, and its sole has a very good, non-slippery grip-my hometown in Greece has many early frosts and the pavement outside my house is very often covered with a thin layer of ice. She has walked for many hours without complaining and she really looks good in them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent seller, 20 Sep 2013
Great fast delivery and service. My one complaint is that the boots are a little on the tight side but am keeping them as they'll stretch :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 16 Aug 2013
I love them because they have grip for icy or wet weather. They are a little higher than I first thought but still comfy and able to walk well in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely shoes, 6 Jun 2013
that a lovely pair of shoes. I am wearing everyday without any hesitation. Sturdy &comfy. Recommended everyone. Hush Puppies you are the best!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pair and most comfortable shoes I have ever had in this style A*, 28 Mar 2013
These were extremely well priced for Hush puppies when I made the purchase and I was not dissapointed at all, they arrived very fast for international shipping and were extremely comfortable from start with no need to break them in. They are well made good quality shoes, I love them and recomend, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable boots, 22 Mar 2013
These boots are really comfortable, they look good and they have a sensible sole which means that they don't slide on wet pavements

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER QUALITY AND FIT, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hush Puppies Women's Revive Chukka Boot Heels (Apparel)
BOUGHT THESE BOOTS IN THE MUSHROOM COLOUR WHICH IS REALLY GORGEOUS A GREAT NUETRAL COLOUR WHICH GOES WITH EVERYTHING. I PURCHASED A SIZE 6 AND THE FIT WAS EXCELLENT .
I WOULD REALLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A STYLISH COMFORTABLE BOOT.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›