4.0 out of 5 stars love them....
Published on 5 Jan. 2013 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Strap, way too tight-should be more flexible!
I was sooo excited to receive these shoes, exactly what I was looking for and then so disappointed when the strap was way too tight :(
The fit of the shoe around the foot was perfect, really comfy for a day on your feet at work but the strap had almost no give in it whatsoever! I compared it too a similar style of shoe that I already have and there was a really big...
Published 11 months ago by Maju

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars love them...., 5 Jan. 2013
These are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own. The room at the front is ample and yet not too much. They fit well at the heel and the strap is perfect for finishing the design of the shoe. As they are leather they do give a little but this just adds to the overall comfort of the shoe. I wear them for work so comfort is paramount and unlike other shoes, the comfort lasts all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I ordered, 21 Jan. 2013
Good quality, comfortable and just right for what I wanted to wear them with. Excellent shoe for a day 'on your feet' as well as looking feminine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and comfortable., 13 Mar. 2013
L. Willoughby "L Willoughby" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I love these so much I bought them in red too. Hush puppies are always very good quality, I've had others for years, and these are no exception. I've had lots of compliments. They are so comfortable, the heels are the perfect height for giving a good boost to height without painful feet. My only criticism is that the toe area shows us scratches easily but this just makes the leather look lived in.

5.0 out of 5 stars waited for months till these shoes were in the sale , i love them ., 24 Feb. 2013
really love these shoes ,well made comfortable and will go with jeans or dresses . recomend for those like me with short legs who dont like flats, and cant walk in high heels !

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes, 4 Feb. 2013
I was looking for comfortable shoes for my daughter who's a medical student. I chose these because they're pretty too. She loves them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes but very generous fit, 10 Dec. 2012
These were nice shoes very good quality to over generous in size so I had to return them. Might have been fine in a size smaller

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and comfy, 5 April 2013
I love these shoes. I had previously bought a pair of these in green and would get lots of admiring comments when I wear them. I love the colour of these. They are comfy and stylish and I love them. Good value too so very pleased witht his purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutly fantastic, 24 Mar. 2013
I love my new shoes they are different to any other style, funky and fun. The most compfortable ever worn, this is always to be expected of hushpuppies shoes, they never let you down. I was also amazed at the variety of colours and sizes for each pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, 23 July 2013
One thing I did note is that the strap is quite tight initially when putting the shoe on the foot. I thought I had bought a size too small. However; once on the shoe fitted me fine and there was no discomfort regarding the strap.

I really enjoy wearing hush puppy shoes as they're so comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!!, 10 Jan. 2013
I dont usually wear heels, so I was a bit worried that they wouldnt feel comfortable. How wrong was I! They are possibly the comfiest shoes I have ever bought. The soft padding inside makes all the difference. A nice heel height and very easy to walk in. I have recomended these to all my workmates!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›