5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality
Published 16 months ago by J. Geeson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not safe - poor fastening- you might lose your dog!
Published 8 months ago by V. Cavicchioli

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 12 Feb. 2014
I normally buy collars a famous pet store but the patterned dots are stuck on which peels off after a while. These collars are much better quality, the stars are part of the fabric so won't peel off. The colour is a lovely cherry red and looks really good against my dogs coat as she is completely black. I have also brought the matching lead and I can't get over the quality of the products, they feel and look much more expensive than they are. I am really pleased with my items and I would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Collar, 28 Mar. 2012
Bought this for my fast growing Labradoodle, Sandy. She already had a Red Dingo harness and lead so when the time came to upgrade from her puppy collar, Red Dingo seemed the obvious choice. The quality is great and as the length adjusts easily there is plenty of room for her to grow into it. Strong, easy to use buckle that looks like it is built to last. No rough edges or bad stitching. Took about a week to arrive as it was posted from overseas, but for the price I paid, it was worth the wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality collar, 19 Feb. 2011
very happy with the quality of the collar, very fast delivery, good value for money, also ordered the medium lead too which am also happy with, its a good length as I am tall and my dog is a small puppy.I would order from this company again

5.0 out of 5 stars collar, 4 Jan. 2014
I liked the Red Dingo collar which I bought for my large dog so much that I have bought another so that I can wash one and still have one on the dog. I then bought one for my other dog. The quality of the material is excellent and the clip is much easier to fasten and unfasten than previous collars.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy dogs, 7 Nov. 2011
Mr. T. H. Jones (U.K.) - See all my reviews
we and our dogs like these,they are very colourfull and are very comfortable,well worth the money and the picture is good

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking Good!!, 23 July 2012
S. Warner "Dappy Tart" (England) - See all my reviews
I have a 4 month old chocolate brown Cocker Spaniel and wanted to get her something fit for a little girl to wear. I bought this collar because I liked the brown with the pink spots. The first one I ordered was too big, so I emailed the company to ask how I could return it for a smaller one. They were very helpful, emailing me back within a few hours with instructions and they posted me the correct size which arrived a few days later. The collar is lovely and looks great on Ruby!! Customer service was brilliant - would definately buy fom this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collar!, 6 Mar. 2014
I'm really happy with this collar as its strong, bright, great colour and soft! I got it for my staffie and its a great fit! 10 Out of 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Product, 10 Aug. 2012
Well constructed, quality attractive product. Easy to adjust, simple to take on and off. Have been using it on an 8 week old cocker spaniel puppy without any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch, 29 Oct. 2012
Gary Morley (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality collar. The matching lead is exceptional. Both look good and feel great. Not the cheapest but excellent value. Highly recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not safe - poor fastening- you might lose your dog!, 2 Nov. 2014
V. Cavicchioli (UK) - See all my reviews
Not safe - do not buy! I bought this collar to fit my beagle pup. It looks nice, fits nicely but during walks if my pup pulls strong away from me, the collar gets undone due do its flimsy fastening. I almost lost her for good once. It was the most stressful experience. I was far away from home and had to carry her all the way home while holding my 2 children too. Tried to use it few more times and the same happened. It is now in the fin. Get a proper metal buckle collar instead of this one.