on 25 April 2013
I ordered these sandals because I have had several pairs of FitFlop boots which are incredibly comfy but have never found the sandals wide enough. However, this style has adjustable straps and so are perfect for me. The two tone colours are lovely and I can't wait for warmer weather to wear them. delivery was prompt and efficient.
on 16 June 2014
I accepted that these sandals were not the most elegant on the proviso that they will be as comfortable as my other purchases from Fit Flops and that I will be glad to have them when walking for hours on a hot summer's day. The sole is as comfortable as others but straps were poorly designed and caused blistering on my toes. I bought them months ago (before it was warm enough to use them) and it is too late now to return them. I am not sure that I will ever use them again as they are neither good looking nor comfortable. Waste of money.
on 23 April 2014
Very comfortable and light. Have arthritis so very good for me. Have had fitflops before but these are by far the best.
on 9 July 2014
These are nice sandals, I'm a 5 and they were true to size which is often not the case with FitFlops I've found (often quite large).
Pretty comfortable as well. Just they are noisy - creaky. Not a huge problem but I won't be sneaking up on anyone any time soon.
on 23 June 2014
I am getting used to the chunkiness of these sandals. They are comfortable, springy and with adjustable straps. They stink of rubber (some sort of chemical smell), which will hopefully stop and they stain my little toes with some sort of terracota dye. Otherwise OK.
on 22 April 2014
I bit the bullet and bought these sandals as I knew I would be doing a lot of walking over the summer despite the fact that they aren't that attractive and are very expensive I knew I needed a pair of practical walking shoes with arch support.

Unfortunately, I purchased these in the winter and wore them for the first time yesterday, otherwise I would be sending them back.

When I first put them on they seemed comfy however within 30 mins of wearing them I got a blister and had to stop to apply a blister patch, and it didn't stop here, by the end of the day I had 6 blisters and could barely walk, I cannot remember the last time I wore such an uncomfortable pair of shoes.

Yes the wobble-board technology did have good arch support and I didn't experience any heel pain, however I had blisters on the bottoms of my feet, on my toes, and the tops of my feet.

I would definitely advise against fitflops unless you buy a pair that you can wear thick socks with to prevent the blisters.

Also the turned my feet orange in patches, looks like I've fake tanned parts of my feet and it won't come off no matter how much I scrub.

I am angry at the amount I paid for these horrible shoes.
on 4 April 2014
I have over a dozen pairs of Fitflops, sandals and clogs, and they are much wider than this. Also, the straps on these are quite short, and only have 2 holes. The widest setting was still very tight for me, cutting off the blood flow. I would not want to move up to a size 6, as they would be too long. I do have wide feet, so these might be fine for other people.
on 25 April 2014
These are my 4th pair of fitflops.they are so comfortable& definately help with my back ache!! They also look good, a bonus!
on 1 August 2015
liked the style and the footbed seemed very comfortable but the width of the strap was just too small…shame as I liked them.
on 11 June 2014
Pleased with the look and fit of the shoes but after wearing them for the first time i discovered that there was a slit in the upper fabric of the toe strap - either a factory defect or inferior materials. Very disappointed as this is my third pair of Fit Flops and the last two were extremely well made. I returned the shoes to the seller and am awaiting a refund.