5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic comfy sandal
I ordered these sandals because I have had several pairs of FitFlop boots which are incredibly comfy but have never found the sandals wide enough. However, this style has adjustable straps and so are perfect for me. The two tone colours are lovely and I can't wait for warmer weather to wear them. delivery was prompt and efficient.
Published 11 months ago by ramreader

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than normal Fitflops
I have over a dozen pairs of Fitflops, sandals and clogs, and they are much wider than this. Also, the straps on these are quite short, and only have 2 holes. The widest setting was still very tight for me, cutting off the blood flow. I would not want to move up to a size 6, as they would be too long. I do have wide feet, so these might be fine for other people.
Published 15 days ago by Eileen H

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic comfy sandal, 25 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them., 15 April 2014
This review is from: Fitflop Womens Via Bar Fashion Sandals (Apparel)
My first pair of Fitflop, and NOT my last. They are amazing. For the first time in years I can walk more than 200 m without pain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than normal Fitflops, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Fitflop Womens Via Bar Fashion Sandals (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at a bargain price, 5 Feb 2014
Haven't actually worn them yet, saving for summer, but really comfortable and excellent value as I bought them as a Lightening Deal.

ARRAY(0xa718e4e0)