5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 30 Sep 2012
This review is from: Out Of The Dark (The Grey Wolves Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
So love this book and all of Quinn Loftis's books. Best read ever,recommend to everyone. So give it a read people,I'm positive you will love to.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 31 July 2012
I came across this series by chance as the first book was free on kindle, i became HOOKED! I have now read all the books in the series to date and it was just so compelling and thrilling i have advised my other friends to read the books. I will wait for the next book - there just HAS to be one!

Amazing read!

5.0 out of 5 stars out of the Dark, 28 July 2012
Another excellent read as i thought it would be and i am waiting on the next book as can't wait to find out what happens next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Out of the dark by Quinn loftis, 20 July 2012
I read the first three books a while ago and loved them, I have read the first three again in the last 2 days before i started out of the dark. They are truly fabulous books. The type of books you feel like your part of the book, I laughed out loud, held my breath and felt like stamping my feet in frustration like my three year old, at the suspense. I can't wait for number 5 to see what happens with Sally and costin, and the rest of the gang. If you enjoy reading about werewolves you HAVE to read Quinn Loftis books.

Usually when I read books( and I read a lot) I just CANT read the same book twice once it's read it's read - but with Quinn loftis I have read these again and would read them again and again. The four books keep you hooked from start to finish and waiting eagerly for the next book with anticipation.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing hope theres a book 5, 19 July 2012
just like the other books this one is amazing and worth the money! love the story line and the romance and looking forward for book 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this whole series !, 16 July 2012
I read this book a while ago and don't normally do reviews, I read so much werewolf/paranormal I'd spend my day reviewing !! Have to say though, this is one of the best werewolf series I've ever read. I love all the characters and, since discovering the first book, have read all of them as soon as they come out. I know this is probably more aimed at the teenage market but I'm a middle aged working mother and I loved it !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 19 Jun 2012
i couldnt wait to buy this book.it was so funny to read i really loved it.i didnt stop reading it till i finshed it.soo worth the price..its a must buy.x the charaters never let u down they are so great...

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 25 Mar 2013
Laura Jones (Leominster, Herefordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely love this book!!! what an amazing series! thank you so much to Quinn Loftis for blessing us with such amazing books!! have recommended to everyone i know!