on 6 January 2014
I use off camera flash mostly to shoot skiing and snowboarding at indoor snow domes, I purchased a set of RadioPopper JrX transmitter, receivers and RPCube's to replace some Pocket Wizard Plus II's that were proving to be unreliable in cold and humid conditions.

The RadioPopper triggers are proving to be fantastically reliable, I think I've only had one misfire so far when the flash was placed behind a very thick pillar. The distance at which they'll work and the battery life are proving to be far superior to the Pocket Wizard triggers so I'm very pleased with my purchase, they're cheaper too! The RPCube's work well on compatible flashes, but it takes a little while to get used to the levels of power output on the transmitter dial since there are no markings.

I just have one warning, the CR123A batteries are not very widely available off the internet any more so make sure you have spares! The only place I've found them in a bricks and mortar store is Maplin and they're not cheap. Don't do what I did and accidentally leave them turned on when in a rush to pack up and then have to do a mad dash 20 miles to get more batteries. I've since found that you can get rechargeable ones for a reasonable price on Amazon, I've no idea about their performance though.
on 10 January 2013
I use the JRx studio transmitter and receiver with a couple of SB28 Nikon flashes and the RP cubes to give me radio flashes with power control. Works very well, very reliable. Currently the only way to get remote power control from an Olympus camrea (OMD in my case). I can't comment on range as I've only used them at 10 metres at most. Highly recommended.
on 23 October 2013
This flash trigger is just excellent. Absolutely reliable. True, there is another trigger - Phottix, which has same functions plus TTL and even high-speed flash functionality, but it is also a far more expensive option. The radiopopper is just great!