on 5 January 2014
I have used Trend PC security for several years.
This latest version also protects my Kindle and smartphone. It is brilliant and everyone should consider the price a small cost to pay for peace of mind.
on 4 January 2013
Very unobtrusive runs in background but checks everything. Well worth the money for the peace of mind it gives. Using on Kindle Fire.
on 13 November 2013
This app downloaded quite easily and seemed to scan well. Much better than other apps. Also the scan seemed efficient.
on 17 November 2012
This application is very good, but although it is shown as free. This is for the download and the trial period of one month. If expenses are not a worry I would recommend this for you security package.
on 11 December 2014
maybe not the fastest Device ever but it gets the job done
on 11 June 2014
I have used trend security for many years I was surprised when I saw they do a mobile one and they are great as it the best security to use and I would uses nothing else
on 13 April 2013
Had this previously on home PC so a god way to keep your details safe online. Downlaoded this after we got malware. had to apologise to lots of people.
on 1 October 2014
I have no complaints about this product. So far I haven't had any problems so it seems to be doing its job. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
on 20 October 2014
After installing this app, the first run highlighted a problem with a currency converter app so I deleted the latter. Trend app seems to do its job well.
on 6 May 2013
Very simple to use, giving excellent covrage where needed. Would recommend to everyone, also has no `Pop-Ups` as some other `Security Systems` have.