5.0 out of 5 stars Great drive for Icy Box or PC
Ordered this for use with an Icy Box IB-318StUS2-B. Had used a 500gb drive in the box before, but after building another PC I ended up with no spare drive. This WD Caviar Blue 1TB does the job, transfers 50gb in around 5 mins or less (video files) - great for backing up or storing music, films or TV programs to catch up on later, or anything else. All hard drives I...
Published 15 months ago by Paul.F

2.0 out of 5 stars Might have been good if it had worked
I think I got a faulty drive, my system could not recognise it at all could not even see that it existed.

Having said that, Amazon were v good with the return and refund, especially as I live in Ireland so it becomes "international" when returning anything at that point!

I did contact Western Digital customer services and although they were...
Published 14 months ago by Mr. A. Gavins

‹ Previous | 122 23 2434 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Western Digital 1TB Internal HDD - Caviar Blue (3.5inch), 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue (Personal Computers)
My old 80GB HDD become full and I purchased this replacemet. It 'cloned' without problems and has worked totally satisfactorally (for me) so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars WD - Excellent, 18 Nov 2013
D. J. Baker - See all my reviews
I purchased this as a backup hard drive for use in my ESATA Icy Box Dock. It's very quiet in operation and I would certainly buy another WD in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ones around still, and quiet too, 15 Nov 2013
Bought this for a RAID configuration, and works well so far. I always buy WD drives anyway because I have hardly had any problem with them so far, unlike some other brands I do not want to mention

5.0 out of 5 stars Good thing to have, 11 Nov 2013
It works beautiful. Had it for a few months now, no problems at all. Very happy
with the good. It fit in my machine very well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 8 Nov 2013
excellent product and excellent service,recommended purchase if looking for a good size hard drive at low cost, very quite operation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement drive for my intel iMac., 8 Nov 2013
Had been trying to manage my iMac with a failing drive for ages. Restoring from backup every few weeks. Finally replaced the drive with this one and so far so good, runs like a new Mac.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good reliable hard drive., 6 Nov 2013
I've had it for 1 year now, very fast, holds plenty of data and I have not had ANY problems with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrible packaging on this hard drive, 3 Nov 2013
Jason F. Garner "Shireknight" (Northampton, England) - See all my reviews
Hard drive is installed and running fine so I can't criticise the product however the packaging was terrible, the hard drive was literally just a hard drive in a plain empty box, no branding, no cables or fixing screws to connect it to the computer and most troublingly no installation instructions.

I fitted the drive but my Windows 8 PC would not install it and I had to surf help pages on the internet in order to find out how to get it recognised and formatted.

Normally I don't have any problems but of all the products I have brought from Amazon over the years this one stands out by far as being the worst packaged item ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars wd is great, 2 Nov 2013
fantastic drive at a great price, what more does anyone want . WD is the reliable hd to keep your work safe

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 31 Oct 2013
Perfect for my needs at a bloody good price.quick delivery. Not got a sata 3 motherboard but drive seems quick enough for me

‹ Previous | 122 23 2434 | Next ›