on 29 March 2014
Very easy listening and will probably change my attitude to inappropriate food choices. This programme also reduces stress and makes me sleep well
on 25 July 2014
On 5/2 diet so not sure right now
on 28 June 2013
hasn't worked for me although I quite liked his Scottish accent. For some reason I just cannot get into a trance.
on 13 June 2015
A relaxing voice, did find I wasn't hungry when I woke up and didn't think about food during the day. Then the app stopped working, reset it - didn't work - emailed the company twice no responses to either so stopped using it. I would of recommend try it if was still working but don't waste your money
on 4 September 2014
Calming voice helps you to relax and absorb information from Andrew. Have been using daily for 10 days and feel my eating habits are changing for the better. Bonus is am sleeping better too. Recommend this app for others trying to lose a bit of weight and making changes for a healthier life.
on 24 October 2014
Love this app! Kills two birds with one stone, I wanted some hypnosis for weight loss and better sleep and I'd say it does both. I also like that you can tailor it so if you use it during the day, it is possible to leave the "wake up" ending so that you don't doze off...
on 7 July 2015
A really good App, well worth paying the few pounds for. It takes about half an hour and you do need to use it every day. The results are great, not only do I not feel hungry or crave sweet things, I feel more confident in myself and a lot calmer in general.
on 16 June 2015
So far I have only listened to it three times, but even after the first time I noticed that I wasn't constantly feeling hungry. I am eating less every day and am more energetic and going swimming and to the gym. Excellent value for money.
on 9 July 2014
Only had the weight loss app for 2 days but impressed with the voice, it's very relaxing so hoping I loss some weight ,as on holiday this week I've used it in the afternoon and fell asleep so think I will use it before I go to bed from now on so don't spend the afternoon asleep and when I've thought about it I'm not picking so much .
on 18 August 2015
I cant say its working as well i thought but you need to use it every night for 3 weeks which i havent been doing. Its very soothing and i fall asleep really quickly and i do like this app!