on 30 September 2013
I almost don't want to write this review as I want to keep this amazing app to myself .I have spent my whole adult life yo yo dieting and trying to stop my craving s for fatning foods .Two weeks of listening to Andrews lovely voice telling me I don't want them and I'm cured .I am having no problem resisting I just don't want them.Have lost half a stone and going from strength to strength. I would definitely recommend it to anyone just
t give it a go for under £2 what have you got to loose.
on 9 November 2013
Great his voice is with u all the time when you go to eat anything that's all you can here is his voice saying you don't need this
on 30 October 2013
I find this was really helpful when I wanted to lose weight and very relaxing, I kept falling asleep every time I listened to it. Been using for 2 weeks already lose 5lb. Anderw has a very nice voice to listen too.
on 26 August 2013
Divine Scottish voice to send you into trance,most effective.The food aversion programme has reduced my food struggles and cured my cheese and cream habits.A good starter ap for weight loss thanks
on 2 February 2015
I don't do cheerleading for apps.

Except for this one.

I didn't want to review until I'd done the "minimum" three weeks, as I don't think it's helpful to anyone else thinking of downloading this unless someone's given it a proper shot. I was fully expecting to say "didn't work for me", but...well, here's how my three weeks have gone.

Days 1 to 3 - deliberately and mulishly eating all the bad stuff I could just because.
Days 4 to 10 - noticing that I couldn't finish my too-large platefuls of food, and not snacking between meals.
Days 11 to 20 - automatically serving small portions and learning what "comfortably full" feels like.

This morning, I stepped on the scales. I have lost a stone. A stone in three weeks. Without trying, without feeling hungry, and, best of all, without dieting. I listen last thing at night and have only once not fallen deeply asleep before the recording has finished, so it's quite true what they say about the subconcious taking on the messages whether you're awake or not.

Without question, my eating habits have changed completely. I don't think I'm "cured" of a lifetime of disordered eating, but I'm well on the way. Thank you, Andrew Johnson.
on 13 September 2013
I have several Andrew Johnson recordings, which have proved helpful. His voice is very condusive to relaxation/sleep. I have noticed that my mindset towards food intake has changed, and the extra bonus is I have a great nights sleep.
on 21 March 2014
Although I haven't lost weight, I listen to this every night...and during the day I find that I'm not snacking, and eating less rubbish :-) And to top it off, a gorgeous voice to drift off to...
on 14 May 2014
I had hypnotherapy years ago and recently started using this app. I have noticed massive changes within a few days. I no longer snack and crave healthier foods. I have more energy.
on 12 February 2014
I have only received the past few days. However it is sooo...... relaxing. I have to try it for three weeks so I am hoping to lose weight.
on 7 April 2014
I really enjoyed this hypnotherapy app. Andrew has a lovely voice,very relaxing
and the hypnotic suggestions have given me a great kick start with the weight loss.