5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!
I have wide feet and bad knees and have had problems with salomon boots. Have been for several long walks in these and they are comfortable, flexible, light and completely waterproof!
Published 16 months ago by jo

2.0 out of 5 stars not usual standard
I always buy Merrell trainers but was disappointed with these. They have very little padding and so ,unless you wear thick socks ,are quite uncomfortable . They are also small for size . I wouldn't buy again and wouldn't recommend them. The only good point is the price.
Published 16 months ago by Sunny

2.0 out of 5 stars not usual standard, 22 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 16 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars These Boots Were Made For Hiking, 23 Jun 2014
They are light, sturdy, look good, and do not make your feet hot. The size was just right and I cannot recommend highly enough. I walked up Pen Y Fan in the Brecon Beacons wearing them for the first time and they were really comfortable with good grip on the steep rocky bits and did not leak on the boggy bits. I did have a small blister but did not even notice it until I took my boots off, and I had been walking for 6 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell Women's Calia Mid Gtx Hiking Boots, 19 Dec 2012
Excellent service as always.

Boots fit perfectly and are very comfortable. Fit for purpose, dog walking in all weathers.
I would recommend these boots and would use Amazon to buy similar products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable boots - but very narrow!, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Merrell Womens CALIA MID GTX Trekking & Hiking Shoes (Apparel)
I was delighted with these boots and in fact bought a second, identical pair. I was very glad I'd read the reviews already posted before I did so. I have unusually narrow feet although of average length (size 6), and I usually have a dreadful job finding especially boots that I don't need to wear three pairs of socks in and still feel I'm paddling about in them! These boots are a perfect fit for my feet. So I would endorse the reviews that said they are very narrow boots - they definitely are. I have found them very comfortable, and I would definitely recommend them - but only for women with narrow feet. If you have even average feet, and certainly if your feet are at all broad, then these boots would be too narrow for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous Merrell, 22 April 2014
Karen Stones "Karen" (UK) - See all my reviews
Most comfortable boots ever. Fit perfect. Have worn every day all day since as a professional dog walker and am delighted.

3.0 out of 5 stars tto narrow, 3 Feb 2014
too narrow otherwise ok boots were nice and light in weight however i have a broad foot therefore not suitable

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 11 Mar 2013
A perfect fit and have not rubbed at all. They are light weight but sturdy and support the ankle perfectly. I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully another loved Merrell, 26 Feb 2014
Just about to lose my Merrell Moab hope these do the job for the same amount of years. Sheer bliss without the blisters.

5.0 out of 5 stars boots, 21 Jan 2014
great boots good fit and waterproof will be gettin another pair.wash well in machine and have good grips on the sole