5.0 out of 5 stars Motorcycle trousers
These jeans are great for motorcycle use.They are thick and warm without being too heavy and I've found them a very good fit.They do obviously take a while to dry when washed.
Published 13 months ago by J SCALES

2.0 out of 5 stars not recommended
they look like cheap $5 jeans that someones converted to hold padding...

certainly not worth 54 plus shipping...ever.

i would have preferred to pay for the usual motorcycle kit for the price...

avoid.
Published 11 months ago by MAWE

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorcycle trousers, 28 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars For a friend, 29 Nov 2012
I brought a pair of these for myself, and soon after was asked by a mate to order him a pair. Mine fitted really weel and when his came he is under the same opinion as me. Great jeans for the price

4.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant, but good all round value., 1 Oct 2013
I think the first thing I noted about these jeans is that the 'standard' jeans material is really quite light and comparatively thin. My 501 Levis for example are easily thicker and more heavy duty, so if you're thinking these will be more like heavy duty draggers, they're not. As shown in the description, the Kevlar is only sewn in around the butt and outer hip/thigh, so other than where you insert the knee and side protectors, they seem unlikely to perform any better than a standard pair of jeans when it comes to protection from anything - including wind and weather.

The fit seems pretty true; my 36 x 30 seems to be exactly that. But as others have said, when you slot in the hip protectors it starts to pinch. I also looked at a pair of Halvarssons jeans that were 100, and they were in a different league altogether - in every way better quality. But overall, it's worth bearing in mind many jeans of this type are 80-110, so at 45 these still represent decent value and it never hurts to have some actual knee protection. More of a Spring Summer choice, but still worth having in the stable as an option if you don't want to spend too much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 8 Aug 2013
Russell Allen (West Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Men's Black Denim Protective Motorcycle Motorbike Biker Trousers Pants Jeans Reinforced with Aramid Protection Lining (Misc.)
These are my first pair of Kevlar Jeans so I can't compare them against anything else. However, they feel comfortable, not too heavy or flimsy, the sizing is good, they can be worn in the pub without looking too 'biker'. I like the fact they come with protection and that they're easy to put into the inbuilt pockets. It will enable me to upgrade the protection should I want to, very easily. Pretty good wind protection as well. Finally, service was good, they arrived quickly. I find myself pulling these on every time I hop onto the bike. So bearing in mind I'm new to biking, I really like these and would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 29 April 2013
Really well fitting jeans, quite flattering for a change, easy to walk around in and look good on the bike. The knee pads are a little high for my husband (6' 2") but not a problem. Would highly recommend these comfortable jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Re enforced jeans, 25 April 2013
I bought these for my son. He liked them, he said they were very comfortable and not too heavy weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Motobike trousers, 6 April 2014
Great price great product very pleased recommend to all bikers I found these just the ticket will buy again soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 9 Jan 2014
Really happy with the fit and feel of these bike jeans. In no hurry to test the kevlar's ability though!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good and cheap, 27 Nov 2013
Not bad jeans. A little short for me. If you are over 5'9" they may be short on you too. Very comfortable and they look good.

4.0 out of 5 stars price/quality balance, 5 Oct 2013
the price and quality are well matched.
if i'd payed double i'd have expected better, but i got what i payed for and this is not a bad thing

could do with some extra belt loops.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›