5.0 out of 5 stars Initial impression great
I replaced my worn out back ones. They fitted very quickly and first commute, after 14 km to and 14 from, felt very good with good braking power without being too grippy and no squealing in dry or wet weather. Will probably also buy them for front replacement.
Published 11 months ago by Robert P

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap but not good
Super cheap, but after waiting 3 weeks for delivery found that that on tightening the nut on one of the blocks the the threaded bolt rotates, as it is not sufficiently bonded to the brake block. Therefore it will not properly tighten. Shame, as it look good.
Published 13 months ago by G

5.0 out of 5 stars Initial impression great, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pair Bicycle Cyling Bike Brake Holder Pads Shoes Blocks By BuyinCoins

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 30 Oct 2013
Came fast and fits perfectly to my mountain bike,a great little buy and stops me great on my bike,buy and you will like

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Oct 2013
Does what it's meant to, easy to install and cheaper, perfect for the normall everyday bike rider. Very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike Brake blocks, 2 Sep 2013
The Brake blocks arrived in record time and were exactly what I was after. They appear to be of very good quality and are working as good as the original. I do not know how they can supply them for the price. well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike brake holder pads, 15 May 2014
Namdy (West Mids, UK) - See all my reviews
I have so far purchased two sets of Bike brake holder pads for my electric bike. I am using one set now on my bike and they are doing the job perfectly well. There are a lot of hills where I live, so where ever I go I use my brakes a lot going down hills. I am happy with the product, and will be buying more when I need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 29 Mar 2014
. Cheap n cheerful. Not a lot else to say really. Will do the job for a casual rider .

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 7 Mar 2014
One of the blocks snapped clean off its bolt just gently screwing it on the callipers, stay away theyre terrible.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap but not good, 25 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 17 Nov 2013
Look exactly the same as more expensive ones I bought, a couple of washers less but I can use the ones I have and the price makes up for it. Fantastic value!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality & cheaper than the high street., 27 Aug 2013
David A. Singleton (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
Great pads although they are international shipping so be prepared for a wait. Otherwise I'm very happy with the product.