on 4 December 2014
The first one (of the pack/3) was scrapped because of the difficulty of extracting it from its "protective" cover. The second was OK and has done a good job so far. I am just hoping I don't need the third one !!
on 23 September 2015
Checked around for alternatives to provide protection - and found the right balance of easy to fit, and good protection against all bar aggressive scratches. Should last out the life of the phone nicely.
on 23 November 2014
bubble free easy to fix just adhere to the instructions the best I have ever used. I have also bought one for my 10.1 samsung galaxy slightly more tricky but managed a bubble free end result
on 13 November 2014
I'm glad I paid Just that bit extra for Screen protectors, These are great. They fit really well and look like it doesnt even have a protective cover. Would definitely recommend.
on 8 November 2013
No Bubbles if you use the detailed instructions and I suggest watching their video online.would never know the phone had a screen protector, very unobtrusive.
Look no further
on 3 November 2014
Brilliant screen protector . Exactly as it says - crystal clear and very easy to apply.( I watched the online video first) I would definitely recommend this product.
on 27 January 2014
Had the Matt version before to avoid the finger print being visible, however, the HD version does not shoe the finger prints in a bad way, and the fit is perfect.
on 20 April 2015
Super fast delivery and thankfully you get 3 protectors in the pack as it was 3rd time lucky for me. But very good result and quality. Highly recommend.
on 19 October 2014
excellent cover does what it says.have fitted others before but this was the easiest to do.a handy tip is switch off the phone before fitting it.
on 28 April 2014
Has to be the easiest screen protector I have ever put on. It feels like a better quality one than any I have previously used. Fully recommend.

See one answered question