5.0 out of 5 stars Great
My 2 year old loves them. I got the big bag to replace some that he had lost.
Since 18months he's loved them.
I also recommend getting the small bag so you can take them with you to people's houses ect.
Published 23 months ago by Andy Howe

2.0 out of 5 stars 64 monoblock among 160 is too much
I consider monoblocks are useless as you can't use them to join elements. So essentially you are buying about 100 pieces and not 160. I will attach the picture to illustrate.
Published 16 months ago by Vadim Goryunov

2.0 out of 5 stars 64 monoblock among 160 is too much, 10 Feb. 2014
Vadim Goryunov (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Deluxe Building Bag (Toy)
My 2 year old loves them. I got the big bag to replace some that he had lost.
Since 18months he's loved them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mega Blocks, 20 Nov. 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mega Bloks Deluxe Building Bag (Toy)
Bought these and like them but I must alert other potential buyers for one detail that I really did not like about this toy: blocks are very bad distributed (color and shape). see the picture I've shared so you can see what I'm trying to tell you. I received one bag with 163 pieces:
102 red ; 35 yellow ; 6 green ; 5 light blue ; 15 dark blue
and more frustrating is that 99 pieces of 163 are mono blocks!!!! and 37 pieces are "double blocks"!!! that means 136 pieces! now try to build something interesting whit only this 2 types of pieces that represent near 83% of total. so frustrating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great building blocks, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Deluxe Building Bag (Toy)
Loved these blocks.I have small grandchildren of different ages and they all love them.Plenty to share.The colours are so attractive to small children.Love the storage bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought the larger bag, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Deluxe Building Bag (Toy)
Bought these for babies first birthday and they were the first thing he went over to. Nice and bright and this is a really big bag so more scope for making! We had them built as a big castle when he came down on his birthday! Big blocks and not too tight fitting mean my 12 month old baby is able to slot bricks together (and take them apart!) Husband had lots of fun too. My only complaint about these is that the block sizes are a bit odd so can be hard to build certain shapes with. However can't imagine my baby will ever be this fussy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Deluxe Building Bag (Toy)
Bought these for my 15 month old grandson and for twenty quid this big bag is worth the money. At the moment he only puts a couple of blocks together but there's plenty of Bloks here for when he wants to build bigger lol. All in all a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly massive bag of building block, 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Deluxe Building Bag (Toy)
Brilliantly massive bag of building block. Much more suitable for little hands than lego (at this age).

Arrived very quickly, well packaged and the bag is durable enough to be able to keep the blocks in for a good 6 months +.

5.0 out of 5 stars MegaBloks Bag, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Deluxe Building Bag (Toy)
Grandson turned one. Parents said get MegaBloks. Got best deal for the right price. Unfortunately said offspring has yet to master the art of intelligent conversation and cannot give me a detailed analysis of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars these are fantastic bricks, my little grandson of three years played ..., 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Mega Bloks Deluxe Building Bag (Toy)
these are fantastic bricks, my little grandson of three years played with them for the first time yesterday and had great fun.Nice and chunky for his little fingers to hold on to. Even nanny and pops had plenty of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a bag of blocks, 2 Feb. 2015
Jordan (St Helens, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks Deluxe Building Bag (Toy)
There's not really much of a description I can leave here, it's a big bag of blocks, can really go wrong there.
I wouldn't pay the full price, however I got these at a steal of £11 when on sale, well worth it.

Mega Bloks Deluxe Building Bag