I'm 16 & half stone and wear an XL in Nike & Adidas football/running tops and this in a size XL is a perfect fit.

Published 16 months ago by Pui

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Couldn't wait for it, when it arrived i thought it looked a bit small. I couldn't;t get it on! I had to check the label - sure enough it was a medium! So buy at least one up
Published 6 months ago by PBWaltham

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warm/hot weather sports base layer. Highly recommended., 3 Jun 2013

It's tight and, if it's your first base layer, can feel uncomfortable on first wear. That's what I found, when I first started wearing them (ColdGear in winter) a few years ago, but persevered and after a couple of football matches I got used to the close fit and now find it alien to exercise and not wear a base layer!

If you're a runner, a plus point is that wearing a base layer prevents nipple rub/bleeding if you've got a shirt/vest that scratches/irritates.

I find that I can wear this in any of the "high" temperatures that the UK summer presents us with and I don't feel I get too hot. In fact I feel more comfortable as it really does its job of wicking the sweat away without the fabric feeling wet against your skin. It's only when you take it off that you can see how hard you've worked yourself!

Also washes very well too. Have work it quite a few times already and washed it each time, without fabric conditioner (so no 2-in-1 tablets) and it always feels super smooth and soft and it's retained its shape and elasticity perfectly. Judging by the older Under Armour gear I have, I fully expect it to last me a good few years without even starting to fall to bits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Under Armour Dynasty Heatgear Vented Compression Men's T-Shirt (Sports Apparel)
This compression T-Shirt has an excellent fit which stays close the the body like a second skin, perfect for long periods of exercise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Jun 2014
Order turned up when they said, used them on my run to remember 2014 13 marathons in 13 days. Found them good for all weather running !

5.0 out of 5 stars The Compression T-Shirt, 7 Nov 2013
I really liked this T-Shirt and i am going order more of them in the next few week's
And some other or the design's in the future.
They are a great price i did check around for them on other site's but Amazon done them
at the best price for me
Keep up the great work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 Oct 2013
Have bought this product before for my husband and he is pleased with the quality and keeps him warm when out running in the winter

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as you'd expect., 26 July 2014
Really good compression top, have a couple of various Under Armour Heat Gear tops and this is another good one. Be warned though, small is very small!

5.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour Dynasty Heatgear Vented Compression Men's T-Shirt, 10 Aug 2013
My friend has a number of Under Armour shirts and I bought him this for his birthday - he was delighted with it and it fits really well. Be aware that the US versus European sizing of Under Armour varies - he is an L in Polish sizes and XL in US sizes - so you need to check the sizing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 27 Mar 2014