4.0 out of 5 stars best run kit below the waist
Published on 14 May 2009 by Bar.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but they are sized very small
I use Under Armour compression gear and the UA boxer shorts when exercising. I take a size medium and ordered likewise in these shorts. However these are more like a small. So beware when you order on line you know your size.

Apart from that the shorts are good qualuty as usual from Unber Armour.
Published 6 months ago by colbags

4.0 out of 5 stars best run kit below the waist, 14 May 2009
Putting aside the all-important choice of running shoes, I name these as my best lower-half running purchase. Although finishing above the knee, I am not really troubled by calf issues when I run in these and they fit well, too. With a mesh crotch area (ventilation?) they are not really designed for outer use but fit well under shorts like footballers do. They do get hot - or you will in them - but not excessively so and I would say that they help my running performance and injury prevention. I don't have another make of compression shorts to compare them to but they are far, far better than my 3/4, capri-style run tights that ride up and worse; are shiny. These stay in place and work.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOTAL PANTS, 24 Dec 2011
I've tried several brands and types of underpants in an attempt to avoid the onset of Betty Swallock Syndrome and these are the closest I have come to alieviating this condition. I've worn them in the Middle East as conventional underpants and I've used them as undershorts whilst exercising. They work. They're durable. They're sensibly priced. All in all, a wholehearted endorsement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit and very comfortable, 30 April 2013
I have bought several pairs of these because they are so comfortable and perfect for the gym (under shorts, of course!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 20 Dec 2012
I bought these for my boyfriend and they were just what he needed. He wears them for football and they are a good fit and keep him warm too!

5.0 out of 5 stars underarmour shorts, 18 Sep 2011
this product was very good quality and as discribed in the advert. I would definately buy other products from this range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
great boxers take a bit of getting used to but great for sports

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but they are sized very small, 2 April 2014

Apart from that the shorts are good qualuty as usual from Unber Armour.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for winter, 12 Aug 2013
Great for keeping the muscle warm as I had a torn hamstring that continues to 'play up' and these do make a difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 May 2013
Great tight fit. Keeps you feeling fresher and less sweaty while doing long workouts. After a while you forget you're wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect under garment for the older over-heating gentleman, 10 Sep 2012
This range of Under Armor products just keep on doing a fantastic job. At my age, I need to make sure that everything stays in the right place (well, roughly!) and UA products never let me down, while also never getting in the way. Brilliant, I love all of their products