4.0 out of 5 stars A sixty five year old spinner
I have type 2 diabetes and I've begun spinning to try and bring my weight down. I'm progressing quite well, but the big bugbear has been my thighs chafing painfully against the saddle of the exercise bike not to mention my poor old coccyx and testicular bits.
Published 16 months ago by D. Briggs

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Great product, let down by time it took to arrive.
Published 1 month ago by Stuart Donaldson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A sixty five year old spinner, 14 Sept. 2013
D. Briggs - See all my reviews
I've purchased a gel saddle so the problem with my tailbone has reduced somewhat. I ordered up a pair of these UA shorts and I must say at first use they have been a revelation. No chafing and I don't have to stop constantly and it's great not having to adjust my ordinary gym shorts into a more comfortable place before resuming. The legs do tend to ride up slightly, but I think one size smaller would be a bit better.........I ordered an X-L as I'm an in between size round the waist (37"). Having worn the shorts I would reckon the L size would have more 'grip' to them and consequently I will buy another two pairs at this size. The XL's will do for warmth under trousers on trips into town.
I'll update and say how I get on with the smaller sizes, but in the interim I'm impressed by the finish of shorts and being polyester/elastane they should wash easily and dry quickly for same day use. All in all I'm impressed by the item and it's value for money. We shall see if they prove to be durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts., 5 May 2014
I ordered the XL as I'm 38 waist. Fit perfectly, very comfortable. I even caught them on a nail and they didn't tear!

10/10

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Camper!, 8 Aug. 2013
Mike (Liverpool UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these to use when I go hiking as I have noticed lately that I have suffered with a little bit of chaffing in the inner thigh area. These have sorted the problem very well. There is plenty of length in the leg and they are snug enough to stop any skin on skin rubbing. They are really quick drying and seem to be holding up well for what they are being asked to do. No complaints so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 May 2013
Already thinking about ordering a second pair for when these ones are in the wash. I chose XL and they fit me perfectly. Currely W38. Been great in the gym doing crossfit type training, also quicky drying when you wash them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 12 April 2013
I have tried many running shorts but these are far more comfortable than any, I will definatly be getting a few more pairs A+

5.0 out of 5 stars compression shorts, 7 Jun. 2014
went for a small (my waist is 35") & found to be tight fitting & very snug.offers support/warmth to muscles which was what I was after.
worn under martial arts suit for 2 hour training sessions & found no issuses so will keep using for this purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 14 July 2014
just what I wanted, comfortable to wear and cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars Naked Protection for Cyclists, 30 Jun. 2014
Michael Shea (Algarve, Portugal) - See all my reviews
I use these as cycling shorts on a mountain bike with a gel saddle. The comfort and fit are very good indeed and they feel like a second skin. I bought blue, white and black pairs respectively and to be honest, the white ones show off my contours a bit too vividly, if you know what I mean. They also have a tendency to pick up dirty splash marks, because my main bicycle doesn't have mudguards. But for all that, I like them very much and they genuinely do make you feel cool and dry at the same time, even in hot Algarve weather. Thoroughly recommended, unless you are very shy indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 19 Mar. 2014
I got size large. My size is 34" waist and I'm 6'1" and 175 lbs. The compression is good but light. Try a smaller size if you want high compression. Really comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour Sonic Long Compression 9" Men's Shorts - Black, M, 3 Jan. 2014
Sizing is good and it's comfortable just it "gets" shorter when you wear it so doesn't reach your knee - that I'd prefer very much.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›