5.0 out of 5 stars really great
If you are as soppy as I am then this is a really great thing to buy especially at this price a small size will not fit tiny puppies though its a shame they don't do xs . But I would definitely recommend it .
Published 7 months ago by Judy White

2.0 out of 5 stars Probably ordered the wrong size :(
Published 16 months ago by Boff Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars really great, 6 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!, 31 Jan 2013
Miss C. G. Lees (Croydon) - See all my reviews
This fits my Miniature Poodle just fine. It's good quality for the price (£4.74). I love the pattern of little buzzy bees and Winnie the Pooh heads. The bear head dangle is made from soft plastic so won't jangle agains the dogs name tag. I wish they made Tigger and Piglet ones too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars colar and lead, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Disney Winnie the Pooh Collar and Lead Set, M (Misc.)
Great, love it, this is the second colar and lead I've bought it is comfortable for my dogs and for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Probably ordered the wrong size :(, 10 July 2013
I ordered this for my new puppy and loved it when it arrived. Unfortunately, although the collar is adjustable, it only opens up into a continuous circle when you unclip it, so you have to put it on over the pups head, which was impossible. Even if you had a pup small enough to do this, it would be difficult to get off if you needed to do so in a hurry. :( I ordered the larger one and this is perfect, it does unclip properly to be able to put on round the neck and not over the head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov 2014
This review is from: Disney Winnie the Pooh Collar and Lead Set, M (Misc.)
lot longer than expected high quality to arrived very quickly. all round great

2.0 out of 5 stars Winnie the Pooh Collar and Lead, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Disney Winnie the Pooh Collar and Lead Set, M (Misc.)
The Lead and collar looked fine but the collar was far too big for my dog and as it was a small it was useless even at its smallest her head came out of the collar. She is a bichon frise i have only had her a few months do they do a range for this breed as everything seems to be too big for her and she's not a particularly small dog either