5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended use: Add 100g (2 Heaped scoops) in either ...
I thought the following info might be helpful for people looking to buy this product or one similar. I think they could have provided this info in the listing. Hope it helps someone..

Published 1 month ago by Waylander787

3.0 out of 5 stars Weighing for my weigh in
Product arrived on time, started taking it twice daily, tastes fine, mixes better with water. Next week is my first weigh in to see if ive added weight, i can update and review the product further, needs a good shake to blend well.
Published on 4 Sep 2012 by Fitness5

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended use: Add 100g (2 Heaped scoops) in either ..., 20 Nov 2014
This review is from: Deluxe Mass Effect Weight Gainer 4kg Chocolate Whey Protein Casein Glutamine (Personal Care)

Recommended use: Add 100g (2 Heaped scoops) in either 300ml chilled milk or water and shake for 30 seconds or add 150g (3 heaped scoops) to 450ml of chilled milk or water blah blah..... For best results use 2-3 servings. Consume anytime during the day.

Ok that being said, please be aware that the scoop is quite possibly the biggest scoop I have ever seen in one of these things.

Nutritional info: Amount per 100g - Energy kj 1592 Energy Kcal 376 Protein 31.71
Amount per 150g - Energy kj 2388 Energy Kcal 564 Protein 47.56

Ok, so advertised you will receive 1692 calories per day that is 3 drinks with 3 heaped scoops of powder. I'm sure I could make a weight gainer that will provide you with 3000 calories as long you drink enough of them. See my point here.

It would be very helpful if the seller would provide this information rather than leaving it up to people to buy and then find out for themselves.

I'm quite new to the world of weight gainers and protein powders so I'm not entirely sure if this is a good deal or not. I received it today and had 1 shake. This is my opinion. Taste wise only tried the chocolate and it is quite nice which is useful if you have to drink 3 x 450ml of liquid with it in. Blends ok, but I use a hand blender. There were still a few bits in the bottom of the glass after I finished it.

Would I buy again. I doubt it, I don't like the idea of being mislead or rather not being told the whole story. Hope I have helped at least one person make an informed decision if they want to buy based on facts and not advertising ploys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value mass gainer in UK, 17 Feb 2014
If you're looking for the best quality and best value mass gainer protein supplement, look no further. One thing I like about this product is how they don't try to mislead you by quoting protein and calories from the product MIXED WITH whole milk - an utterly deceiving and loathsome marketing tactic. This stuff has the right amount of protein and calories per serving, and these calories are added from healthy, complex carbs, not just sugars, that make it by far the best value on the market. Don't even bother trying to find a better value in the stores. As far as on Amazon, calories and proteins per quid, this is the best value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Weighing for my weigh in, 4 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good weight gainer, 2 Dec 2014
Very good weight gainer, excellent value. That's the second time that I bought it and I'll buy more again, I've gained size, strain and weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sep 2014
Great stuff..just what i wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Nov 2014