5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
I saw this protein advertised and thought i would give it a try as its alot cheaper than my usual brand and you get more for your money also. I highly rate it and will be buying it again.Good taste in milk and not at all bad in water,ive had alot worse.Definate 9 out of ten
Published on 8 Aug 2012 by Gypsy Mike B

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me.
I have tried various whey proteins, this is not the worst one by far but for me it is not that good.
A. It really doesn't mix well especially in a shaker, you always have lumpy bits.
B. It keeps a powdery element to it even when mixed.
C. Taste is not that nice either, I had strawberry...
D. 4kg! I cannot wait to finnish it and go back to something I...
Published 17 months ago by Mr. M. Mcfarland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 8 Aug 2012
This review is from: Deluxe Nutrition 100% Protein 4kg Strawberry With Whey, Isolate Protein And Added Glutamine Peptide (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but its not actually 100% protein, 27 Aug 2013
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This product tastes great and mixes easily with cold water but be carefull when reading the product title. The company claims that its 100% protein but when you look at the label its only 80.2% protein with 5.55% carbs, 2.55% fat, 3.8% fibre with the rest being made up from soduim etc.

1 30g scoop gives 24.1g protein.

I have found this product very useful when taken first thing in the morning and pre/post workout.

Would I buy this product again?, If I was strapped for cash then yes, but if I had more money then I would go for a better brand

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent., 13 Sep 2013
I find some reviews of this product a bit misleading. So, hoping I can help a potential purchaser make their mind up here`s mine, and i`m a fussy bugger.

If you mix with an ordinary wire hand whisk as I did, you may well get very small lumps left (which you would probably get with any other protein powder). Using an electric mixer prevents this. Best of all is using the DN shaker which is very convenient and guarantees no lumps, but you must put the water or milk in first and shake well.

Personally I find the Strawberry flavour very nice with no `powdery` aftertaste.

All in all a great product and service from Deluxe Nutrition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size does matter !, 8 July 2013
S. Cox (Stafford) - See all my reviews
Dont be put off by the price as this will last a while, you have a lot of servings and it mixes and tastes great. Super fast service, normally next day although it says 3-5 days...wicked price , product and supplier 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Great, 9 Aug 2013
Tastes great, nice texture when mixed with water or milk. No added rubbish like aspartame, I would recommend this and will buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 13 Feb 2013
this stuff is great, I am converted from the God like USN!!! not only am I saving £30 but it actually tastes better too!! only down side I found is, ok, it doesnt have added vitamins in...but you can buy multi vits for £1! so im still saving £29! and....it doesnt mix so well with a hand held shaker, theres the odd nasty small clump, so I would advise using an electric blender, or just man up n stomach the few lumps like I do haha, but yeh, its excellent, just a shame when it gets popular theyll hike up the price and then itll be off to look for a new commer, but get it while its cheap is all I can say! 9/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great product, great taste., 28 Jun 2012
Definitely one to recommend. I took Deluxe on the recommendation of a friend and it definitely delivers. A protein shake that genuinely tastes like a real strawberry milkshake (when mixed with milk obviously!) No nasty after taste, mixes well. Can't fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 9 Mar 2014
Ricardo Dias (Portugal) - See all my reviews
Both me and my wife have noticed cardio performance and muscle growth at higher levels since we use this product. Excellent price. Will buy more. Strawberry tastes okay. Difficult to mix.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great nutritional values, taste is reasonable, price is amazing., 9 Sep 2013
I liked the values on the label and the price was awesome with free postage to Finland.
So I ordered 1 bucket of each flavor from this company to taste which I liked best, I would rank them in this order:
Banana was the best,
after that Raspberry,
Strawberry third,
and Chocolate - don't buy.

I would give it 6 out of 10 in the taste with milk,
5 out of 10 with water.
Also because it's pure protein, you will need a blender to dissolve it.
This is a good sign, because pure protein dissolves very poorly in water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 22 April 2013
After years of buying near useless protein powders I did the research and opted for this brand. The reason being that it offers such a high amount of protein per scoop with practically no sugar or carbs. I'm a big guy and I need up to 220g of protein a day but I dont have the appetite to eat all day long so this is a useful way of achieving that goal. Using this product along with workout routines I watched on youtube has surely given me much better results. I have already recommended this to friends of mine.