5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published 15 months ago by Bill

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy
this product do not mix well! it also tastes quite chalky. but it's cheap. you get what you pay for!!
Published 10 months ago by Matthew Sherman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Deluxe Nutrition 100% Protein 4kg Chocolate With Whey, Isolate Protein And Added Glutamine Peptide (Personal Care)
I bought this as an alternative to my usual process of getting ripped off by a money hungry health store. I got the chocolate flavour and it tastes very good, I'm sure there are better tasting proteins out there but if its taste you're after you may as well head to macky d's for a mcflury, you're in the wrong game. The nutritional stats are impressive and writing this now just after working out and chugging one I feel good, no empty catabolic feeling. I'm about a third of the way through the tub and its all been positive thus far, some good muscle gains, if you need a quality protein source I can definitely recommend this. The price looks steep but 4kg of protein isn't goin anywhere fast, believe me you'll save. Thumbs up Deluxe Nutrition I'll be buying again. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 26 May 2013
Does the job but doesn't mix so good and doesn't taste as good as USN (my usual shake) if the price stays low I will stick too it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 10 Mar 2013
Both my son and myself use this product and have been delighted with it. It has an excellent taste when mixed with milk, which can't be said of some of the powders we have used in the past. We have also seen some significant gains in the 6 weeks we have been using it. Will buy again when this tub is empty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 26 Jan 2014
Great value protein. Easy to mix and I have ordered another already. Would recommend to anyone looking for quality protein

5.0 out of 5 stars Surpassed expectations, 15 Jan 2014
First - the delivery. Not sure if it was deliberate, but the delivery company actually let me know when they were going to deliver, and were right on time, AND it was fast. Very impressed, but I thought I wold actually use the product before a review !

I actually went for this because I have tried other protein powders -some are OK, some are not. I researched this one throughly - I wanted a powder that does not have anything that would mess about with my body or the balance of my own hormones etc. I also did not want to have any dodgy sugar substitutes, whilst ensuring the source was good and I could actually drink it.

As a graduate chemist, I looked at ingrediants for 9 different makes, and overall this one came out top.

Having now gone though a whole 4kg bucket (not in one go !), it is really good. It gets absorbed well, and I have not had any tummy upsets or anything like that. It is also easy to put some in a box and take to work instead of paying £5 for some chicken or fish in very small quantities.

I can't say I can complain really - nice one.

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy, 4 Nov 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars The product is ok, taste is quite bad, but arrived open and used, 3 Sep 2013
I got this today, and even though on paper the product looks great (that's why I ordered it in the first place), and the price is great (58GBP + free shipping), the bucket I received was opened, and it was very evident some powder was missing.

Despite that I decided to taste, even though only god knows what was actually in the bucket instead of the original powder (in theory someone could have filled it with dirt and returned to Amazon), and the taste was quite artificial and bad.
Had it been a sealed container I would have used it anyway because I'm not choosy, but I paid for 4kg in a sealed package and received clearly less in an open package.

My guess is that someone ordered this, didn't like the taste but decided to use anyway, and then used it for a while until they realized they will not be able to finish the whole thing and returned it to Amazon, and for some reason Amazon thought it was ok to send it to me...

I've ordered one of each of the other flavors from this company, (raspberry, strawberry and banana) and they were all fine, perfectly new and sealed, and also tasted better than this.
I will send it back later this week for a refund.