5.0 out of 5 stars Warmer than they look
Published 11 months ago by Pepper

3.0 out of 5 stars Very average, and often unsuitable
I struggled with what rating to give these gloves. I wanted to give them 1 star, but, on balance, it is unfair to give them this based upon the description and the design of what they actually are.

The quality is average, the fit is fine, and they keep your hands fairly warm.

My big complaint (this is why I would have rated 1 star) is that they are...
Published 1 month ago by Frost985

5.0 out of 5 stars Warmer than they look, 3 Jan 2014
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
Although well presented and made my first impression of these gloves was that they were rather thin. However, in use they are deceptively warm despite their thin construction - I don't know how it's done but they keep my hands very warm indeed. The gloves also feature quite high cuffs to keep the wind out and are elasticated below the cuff. In addition, they have a woven HH motif and a red tab on each - there's also a plastic hook to clip the two gloves together.

In use I can't fault these gloves and their thinness is an asset as it isn't at the expense of warmth. I could also see these as being a useful base layer glove in extreme conditions.

in summary, well made, deceptively warm and practical. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very average, and often unsuitable, 19 Nov 2014

The quality is average, the fit is fine, and they keep your hands fairly warm.

My big complaint (this is why I would have rated 1 star) is that they are only good if weather conditions are in a very small window: there can be no moisture around! Faced with any precipitation, these gloves become sponges and then seem to take a lifetime to dry out (they'll be useless for the rest of the day, at least, even after wringing them out). This makes them useless in very many outdoor situations, and you then have to have somewhere appropriate to keep the soaked gloves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, nice fit, warm and well made, 13 Dec 2014
This review is from: Helly Hansen Men's HH Fleece Glove (Sports)
Good fit, nice material and well made, they are warm but once it gets down to around 0c they can feel a bit on the light side, I've had my hands start to chill a little when walking the dog on frosty mornings recently. The elasticated cuff is good, I just slip the rest under my down jacket cuffs and they're good for all but the coldest of mornings for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 23 Feb 2014
Really great gloves look great and above all else keep your hands warm. Did have to cut the label('s) off inside as they were a little irritating but still Great gloves!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good gloves, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Helly Hansen Men's HH Fleece Glove (Sports)
My hands have become really sensitive to the cold these days and the quest for decent gloves has been a bit protracted. At last though I have found some that work and keep my hands warm.

12 months ago I had never heard of Helly Hansen, now I have a few of their things and I am totally impressed with their quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helly Hansen mens hh fleece glove, 6 Dec 2013
I bought these for my grandson to go with his coat and they are a good size and really warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm gloves, 26 July 2013
Perfect sizing, warm and good quality. I am in love with HH brand. Period.

Ps. I have bought multiple HH brand goods and it's been a fantastic experience

3.0 out of 5 stars other then the threading im ok with them I can get that fixed....THANKS again Amazon, 7 Dec 2014
The Helly Hansen HH Fleece are ok although I just got them somehow the threading seem to have Opened up on the finger so I'll just have to get them sewed up asap...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light and non restrictive., 27 Dec 2014
Bought as a gift and the new owner was very pleased. Quality is fine and they are nice and light without being too restrictive with movement

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent HH product, 10 May 2013
Ian S (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
Every HH product I have purchased and used over the last 10 years hasn't let me down and has always been exceptional - including these..

Helly Hansen Men's HH Fleece Glove