Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now

on 28 April 2013
I lost both absorbers on my racket within a few hours of playing. I might be my poor playing or the racket or anything else, but I could not help thinking that they should hold stronger on the strings.
on 29 May 2013
Very good dampener. It makes the shot sound better and stops the annoying vibrations that go through your arm when you hit a ball!
on 15 September 2013
Colourful for the raquet and provide good absorption. Stylish and small, do not stick out and fit very well in their place,
on 17 October 2013
Seems to provide more control and shock absorbtion compared to my original cheaper version, worth a try on any racket
on 20 August 2015
I'm a big fan of these. I reckon it's mostly psychological but I find my shots a lot more comfortable and accurate, I play very often and they have never once come out during play - couldn't ask for more !
on 22 May 2016
Great dampener to stop injuries it is very small so does not take any of your racket up.
on 10 May 2016
Good
on 20 August 2014
Racquet dampeners work as expected!
on 11 May 2016