5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Feb. 2013
I've been looking for a warm coat for a long time and decided to purchase this one. It fits beautifully, does not make you look like the Michelin man and is so cosy. I wore it out with just on layer underneath and was toasty warm. Chose the red and it is a lovely bright red, great for cheering up dull winter days.It is in my opinion, perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars so snuggly, 28 Sept. 2013
I have had the previous version of this coat for 5 years so knew exactly what I was getting. Even better than the last one it has an inside secret pocket for your key money etc and poppers down the front instead of Velcro which kept catching and in the end frayed the cuffs.It is quite bulky if you are sitting in the car but out walking I don't think you would find anything cosier. Everyone says why do you wear a t-shirt in the winter. Answer because that's all you need underneath so providing where you are going will be warm you don't need layers underneath. The hood is detachable as well which is a bonus. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic coat, 14 Dec. 2013
I was looking for a down coat that was waterproof without being really noisy (you know how some fabrics kind of squeak when you walk), really warm without being too puffy, had a removable hood, and would be mid-thigh length. I also wanted a roomy fit - a coat that was feminine but not waisted, as that style doesn't suit me at all.
Well I found exactly the right coat in this lovely parka. It is all I could have hoped for. I've only managed to find fault in one area (unusually for me), and that is that it would have been practical for it to have a drawstring around the bottom hem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 29 Nov. 2013
Warm, comforting and great quality product. Would thoroughly recommend this garment. Offers great insulation against the cold and winter elements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Nov. 2013
Very warm fits perfectly the envy of all parents on rugby and hockey sidelines would recommend it to all sports followers

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 28 Sept. 2012
S. Short "sooby dooby" (NW England) - See all my reviews
Love this coat! I wasn't sure what size to get. I am a size 12-14 so I ordered a medium, but it fits snuggly and keeps the neck lovely and warm. (Think the large may of been too big)
I have wanted a coat like this for a while and finally found this one and it was at great value!
It was more expensive on the actual Helly Hansen website and came with free delivery and was delivered within a day from ordering!
Really love this coat would highly recommend just need to try it out in the rain now so will let you know if it is waterproof!

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good coat for winter., 1 Dec. 2013
High quality garment - beautifully designed and made. Practical and functional - not justa fashion garment. Gorgeous colour for winter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super coat, 16 Nov. 2013
This is a super coat, warm and bright. However it was a bit too tight so I returned it, with regret.

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 15 Nov. 2013
DebbieP (East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Havent worn it in the snow yet but its a really nice jacket. Well made and looks great on. Now all I need is the snow to arrive. I am usually a size 10-12 so got a medium and its a perfect fit

4.0 out of 5 stars Helly Hansen Women's Aden Puffy Parka., 2 Feb. 2015
Herts_Mum "SG" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a nice fitting coat and fairly warm. I have a North Face waterproof down jacket which is much warmer but not as flattering so that's been used for dog walking on these cold days. Bought this for 'NOT dog walking' but I never feel as warm as The North Face one.

It is definitely windproof and I've been out in the rain a couple of times and it doesn't seem to come through. There are no cuffs on the sleeves, only poppers to tighten - which are a bit pants - but then I complain about the cuffs on The North Face one as they are very tight and catch on your watch! Never happy! It looks smart and as flattering as these types of coats can be. The sleeves are a good length.

I'm a 10/12, 5ft 8" and I've bought the S Size and it fits well with room for warm layers underneath.