5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely warm coat, 24 Dec 2012
This is the best coat of this type that I have purchased. Very, very warm (maybe too warm!) The coat is also fully waterproof, and long enough that your thighs don't get wet from the run off. Only one downside is that the fur on the hood is not removable, so this can get a bit wet and soggy. The hood itself is removable. Arrived much faster than the estimate. Sizes accurate too.

5.0 out of 5 stars so snuggly, 28 Sep 2013
I have had the previous version of this coat for 5 years so knew exactly what I was getting. Even better than the last one it has an inside secret pocket for your key money etc and poppers down the front instead of Velcro which kept catching and in the end frayed the cuffs.It is quite bulky if you are sitting in the car but out walking I don't think you would find anything cosier. Everyone says why do you wear a t-shirt in the winter. Answer because that's all you need underneath so providing where you are going will be warm you don't need layers underneath. The hood is detachable as well which is a bonus. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Feb 2013
I've been looking for a warm coat for a long time and decided to purchase this one. It fits beautifully, does not make you look like the Michelin man and is so cosy. I wore it out with just on layer underneath and was toasty warm. Chose the red and it is a lovely bright red, great for cheering up dull winter days.It is in my opinion, perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 29 Nov 2013
Warm, comforting and great quality product. Would thoroughly recommend this garment. Offers great insulation against the cold and winter elements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic coat, 14 Dec 2013
I was looking for a down coat that was waterproof without being really noisy (you know how some fabrics kind of squeak when you walk), really warm without being too puffy, had a removable hood, and would be mid-thigh length. I also wanted a roomy fit - a coat that was feminine but not waisted, as that style doesn't suit me at all.
Well I found exactly the right coat in this lovely parka. It is all I could have hoped for. I've only managed to find fault in one area (unusually for me), and that is that it would have been practical for it to have a drawstring around the bottom hem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helly Hansen coat., 3 Dec 2013
Rachel Dysart "sue-doku" (Somerset UK) - See all my reviews
I chose this as a gift for my sister. It's always hard to choose a winter coat. I have to balance the choice between one that actually keeps me warm and dry and one that is fashionable. The fashion are usually shower-resistant and have the kind of hood that falls down in the first slight breeze, You usually have to walk around holding the hood up. The practical coats- like this one, will be water proof and windproof and take anything the winter weather throws at them. I've been in a fierce gale in my down coat and never felt the force of the wind. The hoods have a cord /drawstring that means they stay on your head.

I'd give this coat full marks for practicality and it looks good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good coat for winter., 1 Dec 2013
High quality garment - beautifully designed and made. Practical and functional - not justa fashion garment. Gorgeous colour for winter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Nov 2013
Very warm fits perfectly the envy of all parents on rugby and hockey sidelines would recommend it to all sports followers

5.0 out of 5 stars Super coat, 16 Nov 2013
This is a super coat, warm and bright. However it was a bit too tight so I returned it, with regret.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 28 Sep 2012
S. Short "sooby dooby" (NW England) - See all my reviews
Love this coat! I wasn't sure what size to get. I am a size 12-14 so I ordered a medium, but it fits snuggly and keeps the neck lovely and warm. (Think the large may of been too big)
I have wanted a coat like this for a while and finally found this one and it was at great value!
It was more expensive on the actual Helly Hansen website and came with free delivery and was delivered within a day from ordering!
Really love this coat would highly recommend just need to try it out in the rain now so will let you know if it is waterproof!