5.0 out of 5 stars HELLY HANSEN LIFA WARM PANT
Published on 29 Jan 2011 by IVAN

3.0 out of 5 stars Great item but ITCHY...
Pants arrived today - very good quality, proper stitches, lovely fit, and warm, etc but unfortunately I keep scratching all the time when wearing them. It must be the wool addition. The material looks like thick tights. I will keep the item for freezing weather, but im disappointed that theyre so itchy!
Published on 24 Oct 2011 by LovingQuality

3.0 out of 5 stars Great item but ITCHY..., 24 Oct 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for keeping warm and dry, 16 Feb 2013
These were purchased during a recent price drop to replace a pair that developed a hole after 5 years of heavy use.

The quality is excellent, the stitching is robust and they are cheaper than 100% wool pants without a loss in function.

They do not ride up, can be worn under regular trousers without showing or indeed by themselves while jogging etc...

When it comes to keeping you warm, they work excellently -I have used them up to -10 degrees without problems. As you warm up, the merino wool helps to wick away moisture produced so you stay comfortable.

I have however deducted 1 star as depending on skin sensitivity, some wearers may experience some itching due to the wool.

I highly recommend this item nonetheless, particularly when coupled with a matching top from the range.

5.0 out of 5 stars HELLY HANSEN LIFA WARM PANT, 29 Jan 2011
MY WIFE AND I RECENTLY BOUGHT LIFA WARM PANT/LONG SLEEVE TOP SETS TO REPLACE OUR OLD STYLE LIFA BASE LAYERS,THE FEEL AND QUALITY IS EXCELLENT.THEY ARE A SNUG,COMFORTABLE FIT AND THE SLEEVES AND ANKLES DO NOT RIDE UP WHEN STRETCHING, CLIMBING ETC. SO FAR WE HAVE WORN THEM DURING THE POST CHRISTMAS COLD SPELL FOR FAIRLY GENTLE WALKS AND ALSO FOR SITTING ON THE TERRACES AT THREE VERY COLD FOOTBALL MATCHES. THE LEVEL OF WARMTH AND COMFORT WAS SUPERB. I CAN`T YET COMMENT ON HOW THEY PERFORM WHEN WORKING UP A SWEAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Jan 2014
A perfect fit. I purchased the medium first and despite keeping them they are a generous fit for me as a size 10 in most trousers/skirts. The small are perfect under leggings and ski wear for that close fit. The medium have been okay under waterproof trousers but are roomy. I have not experienced any discomfort or itchiness as some reviews have indicated. The delivery time was outstanding for both pairs that I ordered; I received both pairs the next day with one being posted at half past 7 despite being ordered the prior evening! Excellent for keeping your legs warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars very warm and comfortable leggings, 17 Jan 2014
These leggings were brought as I was going to Finland over Xmas, they served very well, under my ski trousers, soft, warm, looked good and very comfortable. I would recommend to anyone travelling to the cold areas.
I brought a pair for my daughter as well and she loved them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helly Hansen Women's W HH Warm Thermal Baselayer Pant, 26 Jan 2013
I love them! Have been wearing them in the cold weather, one pair under my riding pants and one pair in bed, really kept me warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 14 Dec 2012
Warm, functional, should have buy this item long time ago. I used it in -29 degrees and was not cold at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and not itchy at all, 25 Mar 2014
I took the risk on these being too itchy for me as they were on at a good price. And I am so pleased with them. I wore them around the house to test them before going snowboarding and wore them all day they were so comfy. I even wore them under jeans one cold evening. And for snowboarding I only wore them once as it was so sunny and warm I didn't need them this time. But they did what they were supposed to do very well. I'll be wearing them again now the weather's gone bad for early morning dog walks, evening runs and generally around the house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, 6 Dec 2013
I don't consider my skin to be sensitive and for me they are not itchy at all. Comfortable and warm, nice fit. I usually wear 10-12, bought M, they are just a tiny bit loose, which I like.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, 19 Sep 2011
These thermal wear are very comfortable, the waistband and seams are very soft and makes for a perfect baselayer. I used it as a normal jumper one day, and it kept me at a comfortable temperature. Have not yet had the chance to test their warmth in really cold weather or how they behave when washed.