5.0 out of 5 stars Best earphones I've ever owned
Bought these to replace ones that came with the galaxy s3 which lacked quality and bass, for music movies and games. It was the best choice ive ever made! the bass is AMAZING and the sound is Crystal clear quality allround.

Gave the answer/end call button + Mic a test and functions great the inbuilt Mic is good quality.

I can't fault the quality of...
Published on 14 Nov. 2012 by Matthew

3.0 out of 5 stars Good provider
It would get a higher rating however they didn't work properly. The providers gave a exchange for a similar product which worked, which made the dealing better. From what I could tell the headphones seemed okay but was slightly annoying to wrap around the ears, sound quality was awesome on the one headphone that did work and they looked great.
Published 17 months ago by $NaKe

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earphones I've ever owned, 14 Nov. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Turtle Beach Ear Force Earbuds (PC/PSP/Nintendo DS) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I can't fault the quality of the product itself it's well made well packaged and comes with 3 sets of buds small, medium and large for all ear sizes. It even comes with a little silk bag to store them in.

Forgot to mention, very comfy. 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing wrong with these, 4 April 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Ok first of all I don't normally write reviews but for these headphones I thought I had to because some of the reviews on here nearly stopped me buying these. Ok so to start off with when I got these the first thing that I plugged them into was my galaxy S4 and yeah the sound wasn't amazing but in all fairness nothing really does, no matter what headphones I use it comes out tinny. So after this decided to try in my ipod classic and yes they sounded loads better, the bass and treble was both present and they sounded really good. I then tried in my iphone as music seems to come out more powerful on my iphone to my ipod and wow these sounded amazing! So in my opinion its not just the headphones its the device you plugging it into, you can hardly expect turtle beach to make some piece of (insert word here) you got from the £1 shop sound amazing and as for them falling out (review below) yeah disregard that review, i'm not having any problems and come on they have written a review for a product they haven't even used. So in conclusion lets remember these are earbuds don't be expecting the quality of over ear headphones, I mean these don't sound as good as my beats pro but they do sound very good and I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good! Well worth the buy!, 13 Jan. 2013
These headphones are super, sound quality are awesome! If i had to give these 1 downside, it would be that the actual design are kinda unusual, the lead goes up and has to go around your ear, but other than that. they are awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for PS4, 2 Feb. 2014
I bought these mainly for my Vita. But the day they arrived I had to use them for my PS4 due to me forgetting to charge my other pair of headphones.

Sound quality are brilliant. I would put the sound quality on par with the Turtle Beach PX21. Crystal clear and the mic is decent as well. They fit fine in my ears.

For under £14 you can't go wrong. Brilliant for both voice chat on PS4 and for hearing game audio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I anticipated, 20 Dec. 2013
Garf "I was born at a very early age. I read... (Essex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Turtle Beach and Call of Duty have become synonymous now. I have a Turtle beach headset for my XBox 360 and it's been brilliant for almost 2 years.

NOTE - with these being Turtle Beach, DON'T expect them to fit your control pad - they wont.

Like another reviewer, I bought these to fit my Galaxy S3 phone and my goodness! I initially thought they were a bit tinny in sound quality but my bad with the graphic equaliser, once I fixed that I had to halve the volume to reduce the probability of internal bleeding - I like my rock loud but I met my match with these bad boys! My last earphones were so poor that I didn't even bother with the equaliser - it made no difference. These pick up every single note with amazing clarity. I'm yet to use the microphone for chatting but if it's like my other Turtle Beach, it'll be just as clear.

Comfort wise, the corded cable is really comfortable and the fit around my ears, it's like they weren't there. Very secure and they seem to grip a bit tighter if you snag the cable (yeah, I did that already). One word of advice after a numbnut moment: don't pull the cord too fast through your fingers to straighten it from the packaging - one word...friction!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Feb. 2014
The sound is great nice and clear just want you want from a pair of earphones and the fact that it is turtle beach considering the price tag you can't go wrong if you ask me a must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, great sound., 6 Feb. 2014
I bought the special edition Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 version of the Turtle Beach M1 earphone as they where £20 cheaper then the standard edition with the exact same specs.

Great sound quality, great build quality and great value.

The cloth braided cable is very durable and comfortable. The around-the-ear design means they stay in your ears even when the cable gets pulled.

At the price they are, they beat all the other earphones I've got and tried.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good provider, 27 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and top class, 20 Dec. 2013
For 15 quid, I recommend this to anyone looking for a more than decent pair of earphones. Crisp clear sound with more than sufficient bass that gives a good kick but not overpowering that it ruins any song/movie/game. Honestly I've tried these and the M1 cant tell the difference between the two in sound quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made to last, 1 Jan. 2015
Have had two of theses and not impress with either the first one, the cord was unravelling and the wire was protruding out in multiple places, so exchanged. The second I still have as it was my son who purchased them for his phone. Cheap quality you're paying for the print, but they work.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Turtle Beach Ear Force Earbuds (PC/PSP/Nintendo DS)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Turtle Beach Ear Force Earbuds (PC/PSP/Nintendo DS) by Turtle Beach (Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)