on 20 January 2013
My daughter loves this and I think it is so much better than the plastic ones. She is below the recommended age (3) and there are a couple of critical points. First, the magnet on the bottom oven door seems too powerful. When my daughter pulls the door handle, the whole kitchen could easily fall on top of her. This was easily fixed by taping a bit of paper over the magnet. It would be nice if some of the microwave buttons went "beep" when pushed like daddy's microwave. I'm not sure how long lived the plastic taps will be once they have been pulled around for a while. The small knobs on the saucepans fell off straight away and old do with being more securely fixed.

These are all just small niggles really. Apart from that I think it's a good quality product with solid fixings that will last. It was simple to put together and didn't need two people as stated on the instructions.
on 12 November 2013
We bought this for our 2 year old girl and she loved it - obviously!

But from our point of view it was also good - easy enough to put together if you follow the simple instructions, nice colours (sort of) and plenty to keep the little one occupied.

She was a bit heavy handed with the 'Hob attachments' and they are now broken but they still sit on top in the right place so when you do the nightly clear up when they've retired to bed, you can still make it look how it should look!

The Pots and Pans that come with it are fairly 'average' and quite small so we also ordered a wooden set to go with it.

All in all very happy with it - she plays with it everyday and 'cooks us dinner' regularly.
on 30 January 2013
I'm very pleased with this purchase. Vey sturdy wooden kitchen, colourful and my 2 year old daughter adores it!
5 stars! It does come with a few utensils and pots and pans, I did not know that, but they were not sturdy enough for my girl so i removed them and put some other stuff I had instead.
on 21 May 2013
My daughter adores this kitchen. It is compact and nicely made. The colours are not too garish. Easy to put together, took me about an hour by my self. I would recommend this item.
on 16 April 2013
I'm really happy with this kitchen. It did take a little time to build but is very sturdy. My daughters 5 and 2 love it. Much better than the plastic one we used to own.
on 16 August 2014
Lovely kitchen, easy to assemble on my own, the instructions are some of the clearest for self assembly that I have ever come across and most of the parts are numbered (just the curtain and curtain pole are not). Frankly I threw away the pots etc that came with it as they were cheap and nasty and unsafe (the knobs on lids were loose and posed a choking hazard) - didn't do justice to the great kitchen so got some wooden ones that are much safer and nicer. Dear Plum, don't bother putting the nasty plastic things in as without them you would have scored a full 5 stars
on 21 June 2014
It was very good deal it wasn't quick to install but easy. Everything was well thought such as rounded corners and edges and etc.
on 1 January 2014
I gave it this rating as it was easy to assemble all the items are sturdy andh realistic my grandaughter loved it
on 26 June 2015
This is a beautiful kitchen and my 2 girls love it they have played with it every day since they got it
on 6 December 2012
We bought this for my daughter for her birthday and are very pleased with it. It is easy to build following the pictorial based instructions. The overall quality is very good and Plum products who produce this kitchen have quite clearly put a lot of thought into its design to aid the ease of assembly. It is bright and colourful and looks like it could be quite hard wearing.

Its size is perfect for small children and its not to heavy to be move when needed to be stored away.

If I had to make any negative comments it would be that the supplied utensils and pans which came with it are a little small and cheap looking but these are easily replaced with better quality ones.

Hopefully my daughter will like it as much as we do.