4.0 out of 5 stars Present for the Girlfriend
Published on 14 Jan. 2013 by Cearka

2.0 out of 5 stars Such bad quality
Bought this as a present for my sister and I was so disappointed. You can see the glue where they glued the "stones" and it just looks like plastic.

Probably good for a Halloween costume.
Published 14 months ago by NLS

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for the Girlfriend, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Lord of the Rings Evenstar Arwen Pendant Platinum plate -Prop Replica - NEW STOCK (Jewellery)
I bought this, expecting the worse for the given price. I bought it for my crazily obsessed LoTR Girlfriend. Since I gave it to her, I really can't say anything bad about this product. I got squeaks of excitement when I placed it in the box properly, and presented it to her. Its a wonderful gift, absolutely wonderful. As I said, I'm awaiting the worst, maybe a phonecall from her telling me the gem came out or what-not. But so far, the chain is a sturdy and stylish, probably about 80% of the actual price. So without the item, a good chain is worth around £20. So bought this with promises of getting the proper replica, just didn't have the money. This has been a great purchase.
PS, My Girlfriend doesn't wear when she sleeps or does any activity because we had a problem with gems falling out of products in the past. But honestly, its nice. Just don't test fate and smash it with a hammer to see if you "Got your monies worth".
Couldn't post images on Amazon, so I uploaded a picture of it to TinyPic. This was taken with a Blackberry Curve Camera. Just copy and paste.
[...]
^^ - Amazon removed the link. Bah if you want the picture e-mail nick_lathangue@hotmail.co.uk - Update is in the comments below.

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 14 Sept. 2013
I do agree that it does look waaaaay more expensive than it is. My girlfriend ( hopeless Tolkien fan ) loved it. Really nice item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Sept. 2013
Product feels and looks beautiful. The shine and the detail is faultless. Chain, stones and weight is perfect. Faultless piece of jewellery that looks great from near or far.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 4 Oct. 2013
good strong chain.this pendant is far nicer in real life than its picture .it is a much better silver colour.great value for money.looks far more expensive than it was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 20 Aug. 2013
Super necklace. Had read the previous reviews and I agree - it looks much more expensive than it is. Great value and prompt service- many thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 1 Oct. 2013
arrived on time and cant complain about it gonna give it to my girlfriend she is more of a lotr fan than me lol

5.0 out of 5 stars LOTR pendant, 22 May 2013
Really really worth money it looks very pretty and my girlfriend was very happy to receive it as a gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Arwen's Jewellery, 9 April 2014
I am so thrilled with this product. It only supposed to be costume jewellery but it looks silver. I have received many comments from admirers.

Very happy customer. I highly recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Such bad quality, 23 April 2014

Probably good for a Halloween costume.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 25 Mar. 2013
after reading reviews ordered this for my LOTR mad daughter and very happy it was awesome the size and quality were really unexpected if this what your after would really recommend very pleased