5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says & fine in my fan oven
Was worried that it my might move about in my fan oven after reading other reviews, but it is fine. Quite thick so can't tear easily, very quick to cut to size & does the job!
Published on 14 Oct. 2012 by j

3.0 out of 5 stars OVEN LINER
Published on 9 May 2013 by Kenneth G. Bartlett

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says & fine in my fan oven, 14 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Heavy Duty Teflon Non Stick Oven Liner 40cm x 50cm PERFECT FOR FAN ASSISTED OVENS (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars OVEN LINER, 9 May 2013
Kenneth G. Bartlett "KennyB" (Ashford, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for our new fan-assisted built-in oven, to help my wife who has used aluminium foil in the past to keep the base of the oven clean. Although it is described as 'heavy-duty', it came folded/creased in a flat envelope, and not rolled as shown in the photo, and appears very flimsy. Needless to say, that we are disappointed, and will now look for a better product to keep the base of the new oven clean!

2.0 out of 5 stars A Disappointing Purchase, 4 May 2013
When looking for a solution to those endless spills on the base of the oven, I came across this product. I decided to try it - and was disappointed. It states that it is suitable for fan ovens, however, when fitting it into the base of the oven, I found that the fan simply moved it around when the oven was turned on. When opening the oven door, it kept blowing out of the door. It did not sit flat on the oven floor but kept lifting up when the oven was turned on. This would be a good product if it was heavier. Therefore, to me, it did not meet expectations. It's pointless putting it in my oven when, every time I open the oven door, it comes out of the door!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oven liner, 26 Oct. 2012
It works.. easy to cut to size, easy to wash, not a mark on the bottom of the oven thanks to this. Definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oven Liner, 6 Sept. 2012
I actually purchased this for my son's oven, as after buying one for myself and realising what a joy not to have to worry about any drips from food getting burnt on the oven floor (my pet hate, what a nightmare cleaning it off, only to get it burnt on again!! not any more!! This simply washes like a dream. I purchased one for my daughter's oven, as I was fed up seeing burnt food on the bottom of her oven (having a clean one myself), so decided to get one for my son too. You too can have an oven to admire.

4.0 out of 5 stars great labour saver, 4 Feb. 2013
Sarah (LEEDS, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Excellent if u don't like cleaning ovens...and who does?! Easy to cut to fit & works like a dream. Last week cooked a too full lasagna & inevitably the cheese melted & fell down, however it all just tipped off the liner into the bin, quick spray & wipe & back in oven. only slight issue is it moves about a bit in fan oven when you open/close door.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good product but with one flaw., 8 April 2013
These oven liners are great. As the person who does the washing up 90% of the time, I hate scrubbing burnt fat out of cooking tins or ovens. These liners keep the oven bottom clean and can be used in baking tins to make washing up a doddle. The flaw? If you have an oven with a bottom element, after a while, the sheet in contact with the bottom of the oven loses its colour and becomes whitish, as though the black non- stick layer has been burnt off. This deterioration does take several months. I think it is worth having to replace them every now and again for the benefits they confer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and durable, 11 Nov. 2013
We have been using this as a cookie mat for a long time. It is a bit hard to clean (oil seems to stick to it) but it works perfectly otherwise!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, 14 Jan. 2013
Makes cleaning the oven less of a nightmare and doesnt blow all over in my fan oven and fits perfectly arrived early would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Oven liner, 8 Jan. 2013
John Hausrath (Thurso, Scotland) - See all my reviews
An excellent labour saving item. Easily cut to the size of my oven. Makes cleaning the oven so easy. Should have bought this a long time ago.