5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product
I've been using this under a thin t shirt for gym/ circuit training in very warm conditions. Offers great comfort keeping you cool and dry even when your working flat out and very sweaty ! Going to buy one or two more !
Published 12 months ago by DD22

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
I do a lot of running, play footy and other sports and got these because everyone else seemed to have some form of Lycra. I feel they are a little pricey for what you actually get but do the job.
I'd maybe go a size up too.
Published 5 months ago by Mr. Liam E. M. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 14 July 2013
DD22 (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 31 Aug 2013
Keeps you cool in the heat. I've worn this and similar products throughout this hot summer and it's been brilliant. It's kept me cool during some very warm days. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly What It's Intended To Do, 30 Aug 2013
My second UA baselayer and I'm hooked. Really comfy and ideal under a wind or waterproof when cycling. I'm 6ft and 12st and a Large was a nice snug fit.

If it stands up to regular washing I'll be mighty impressed and getting the cold wear version when winter sets in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's Longsleeve (Sports Apparel)
I bought this for climbing Ben Nevis. Wore it at the weekend and It performed excellently as a base layer below my T Shirt, as it wicked away sweat from my body while warm at lower altitude, then keeping me warm as we got higher to colder altitude.

I also like the fact that the sleeves and body is very long so it doesn't ride up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent under shirt!, 25 July 2013
Great for football keeps me cool, dry and is lot more lightweight than other brands under shirts. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 April 2013
Fits well arrived on time, use it for playing golf helps with recovery after game. I'm 5ft 8 38 inch chest, compression is tight how I like it some people might like it looser so order a large mines is medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be better, 2 April 2013
I use this for wearing under my Gi during judo training, keeps me cool, dry, and keeps the oder in and is very comfortable. perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Oct 2013
This thing is fabulously brilliant it has all the features as described and is better than other brands such as nike, keeps you warm and looks good.
Will definitely recommend to anyone :D

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 1 Feb 2014
I'd maybe go a size up too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality but sleeves are too long, 24 Jun 2013
I bought a now obsolete Wasp speed vented compression shirt and I liked it very much. Wore it underneath my Karate gi. I stopped slouching and I noticed an increase of my performance, maybe a placebo effect but still awesome product! Now, this product has the same quality, minus the vents but with added sleeves. Now, I am supposed to be large sized but I got the medium one. The sleeves are annoyingly long!! Do I have to grow my biceps and triceps to make this product fit me??! Well, I guess I have to make do until I reach that point. ;)