5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites
so funny I couldn't stop laughing. It really is a good read. I would (and have recommended it). Part of the KM series, if readers want humour, suspense and romance, then this is the author for you.

This author is top of my list of favourite writers.
Published on 12 May 2013 by Proud 2b English

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy but frustrating read
Published 20 months ago by joni

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Killing Memories (Kindle Edition)

This author is top of my list of favourite writers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy but frustrating read, 7 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Killing Memories (Kindle Edition)
Although this was an easy to read chick lit, I found it hard to like many of the characters particularly Estela. It is no wonder she struggled to get a man given the amount of tantrums, crying fits and vomiting she does. I would also say I felt the author did not focus much on describing any of her too qualities and instead enhanced the annoying ones. As a previous reviewer said many of the characters were just so over the top I found it hard to sympathise/connect and although it is supposed to be funny I just found it cringe worthy.

Also the end stunk! The big Caleb reveal was not a reveal as the reader knew all along and I just felt there was no real progression/blossoming of Estela's character.

As it is free it is worth a read but prepared to be frustrated!

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Killing Memories (Kindle Edition)
This was a bit different, the main character wasn't stick thin and wasn't too bothered by that and there was an interesting stalker angle to bring a new dimension to a romance story. I found myself liking Stela, she is interesting and a bit different. She did irritate me at times, I wanted her to tell her mother where to go for a start, she was far too much of a doormat in certain situations. However, there were amusing witty moments and I liked the love interest Caleb. There were a few inconsistencies for me, sometimes Stela would be totally fine with her weight, the next she would be happy she had lost some weight, or crying as someone had made a comment etc. I also felt that Caleb was a bit too good to be true at times, he's this really good looking man and works with all of these models etc and he meets Stela once and goes out of his way to get close to her etc? Spolier alert! I also realised pretty early on that Caleb was the man delivering the doughnuts, it was really obvious to me, though Stela just couldn't see it.

There's a lot of negative there, but I did actually enjoy this book and would recommend reading it. It was a bit different and brought to light the difficulties and horrible times people experience with stalkers.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Killing Memories (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved it, thought it was great, interesting storyline, great friendships, romance, comedy, everything u need In a great novel xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!!, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Killing Memories (Kindle Edition)
Well what can I say... what a very novel and brilliant bit of escapism this turned out to be. I highly commend. I highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Killing Memories (Kindle Edition)
I can only give this book three stars. Estela is the biggest wimp out and seems to spend all of her time, hiding, crying and throwing up. I can't believe Caleb, what a wet lettuce - with self control beyond belief. The characters are way to crazy - Marianne, what sort of person is she? Dr. Pervo, is over the top to a point of ridiculous. Even Tia and Tio are a bit strange.

I liked Adam and John, two real people and even Moo had far more sense, but again another sobber.

I don't think this was up my street, although I did battle until the end. Grammer was a bit ropey as well, loads of typos.

4.0 out of 5 stars Killing time with killing memories, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Killing Memories (Kindle Edition)
Killing memories is a good read, I think you can't really go wrong with a free book. Other reviews mentioned the comedy aspect of the book, I know that comedy is subjective, I just didn't find it laugh out loud funny, although I did smile in places
I liked the relationship between the two main female characters Estela and moo and thought the story moved along very smoothly . I am not a good sleeper and it wasn't too taxing on the brain. I would recommend it to someone who likes sweet stories that don't make you think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, amusing and good, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Killing Memories (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this as I needed something light hearted to read. Well at 2.30am this morning I had to force myself to put this down, and have just foregone housework to finish it! It is that good. Ignore the odd typo and you will find that you get frustrated along with the characters as their lives, lusts and complications mould together. I was laughing out loud at ending - how didn't I see that one? Looking forward to reading the next instalment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Killing Memories (Kindle Edition)
This book is a great mix between Bridget Jones Diary and Ugly Betty. Absolutely fantastic read and extremely hilarious. All the characters bring something to the book and its nice to see a lead that's not `perfect`,…I love the underlying moral of the story which in my opinion is about finding someone that will love you just as you are. I will definitely be reading the other parts to this series.

3.0 out of 5 stars Romantic story that went no where too slowly., 12 May 2014
This review is from: Killing Memories (Kindle Edition)
It maybe just me, but it seemed like it took a long time to read and it only got interesting 80% way through. There was a lot of descriptive story telling that wasn't necessary, she went on and on about loving Moo or her uncle. She was always going to her flat or work or Jo's or home. Even the end didn't really summarize the story. It just went on about shopping for sex toys etc,

Killing Memories