5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price
Published 13 months ago by S. sayers

3.0 out of 5 stars Compressed but also slightly uncomfortable! However this can vary depending on personal preferences!
I bought this item (Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's T-Shirt) along with other under armour gear such as the transit trousers and the charged cotton t-shirt (highly recommend the charged cotton t-shirts for workouts). Bought this mainly for workouts, running and other outdoor/climbing sports. The t-shirt is of good-quality but for me it is slightly too compressed for...
Published 5 months ago by Lone Wolf

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, 25 May 2013
S. sayers (bolton) - See all my reviews
I bought this to go under a cheap cotton boxing t-shirt. It does a great job of drawing the sweat out and keeping me cooler in a hot gym. It doesn't ride up or isn't too tight or loose. When I leave boxing I remove my cheap t shirt and just walk to the car in the under armour, it surprising how cold you get instantly, it's great if you can't shower at the gym etc. I bought a Large size, Im about 5'9 with a medium build and I would say the shirt is a good fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 July 2013
perfect for gym. excellent fit, breathable.Elastic makes it more comfortable unlike other loose t-shirts which may restrict for some workouts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 4 May 2013
This product has a perfect fit and does amazingly well when running under the blasting sun! Keeps you cool and dry, and still you don't feel like you are wearing anything!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 Jun 2013
second one I've ordered, very quick delivery, and product is at a very good price! Keeps you warm but as you become to hot the sweat seems to just disappear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compression top, 16 July 2013
D. Angell (England) - See all my reviews
I love this top - great fit, great quality and perfect for both gym and running. I've always purchased Nike Pro Combat tops until now and these are better!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 26 Jun 2013
Great product. Exactly what I was looking for and looks great. Excellent value for money also. Fit a little tight for a large though.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 May 2013
Very good base layer like most Under Armour tops, sweat wicks away leaving you comfortable and dry next to the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compression top, 9 Oct 2013
Great top. I wear it for intensive exercise and it helps to "mop-up" the sweat away from me. It hasn't stretched in it's weekly uses and has never rubbed or irritated me. Washes well and keeps it's shape. I have the medium size, as I'm of an average/modest six foot build, I find this to be comfortable, long enough and suitably tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tight like a tiger, 27 April 2013
R. McMahon "Roo1980" (Outside Paul Ross's House) - See all my reviews
Just had my first outing in this tshirt (14 mile run) and it performed very well. Very comfy and no chaffing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour Over the Moon, 21 Mar 2014
It doesn't matter which Under Armour product I talk about, it's always superb quality that lasts. And that just makes me want to buy more of their products. I love the brand!