Size: XX-Large|Colour: True Gray Heather/Black|Change
Price:£21.99 - £35.00

on 27 August 2014
I decided to buy this product because I was looking for a relatively inexpensive T-Shirt to wear in the gym that would keep me cool and not show my visible sweat patches.

The product is made of high quality material that is fit for purpose. It has an unique design and is light, soft, comfortable and flexible. Although I only have a reasonably good body, I found that the product made my body look more toned and muscular which was an added bonus.

I am a 13st 0lb relatively muscular male with a small belly and found that the L size fitted me very well. I had bought a reasonably similar product many years ago and found that although I am usually a M size (fairy tight fitting), it's best to go one size up from your normal T-Shirt size.

When I wore it to the gym for the first time, I expected to be freezing cold because the gym never put the heating on but it kept me warmer than I expected. When I got warm during my workout, it kept me cooler than usual and did not produce a massive sweat patch on my back like cotton T-Shirts do. It absorbed the sweat really well and stopped me from smelling of body odour.

When I washed it at 30 Deg C, sensitive for 45 mins and dried it on my washing line I found that the cleaning process did not damage the product and it dried very quickly.

At £17.86 with free delivery (price as I write this review), I believe that this T-Shirt offers very good value for money given the price tag and effectiveness of the product and would therefore recommend it.

If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks
on 25 May 2013
I bought this to go under a cheap cotton boxing t-shirt. It does a great job of drawing the sweat out and keeping me cooler in a hot gym. It doesn't ride up or isn't too tight or loose. When I leave boxing I remove my cheap t shirt and just walk to the car in the under armour, it surprising how cold you get instantly, it's great if you can't shower at the gym etc. I bought a Large size, Im about 5'9 with a medium build and I would say the shirt is a good fit.
on 16 July 2013
I love this top - great fit, great quality and perfect for both gym and running. I've always purchased Nike Pro Combat tops until now and these are better!!
on 26 June 2013
Great product. Exactly what I was looking for and looks great. Excellent value for money also. Fit a little tight for a large though.
on 24 May 2013
Very good base layer like most Under Armour tops, sweat wicks away leaving you comfortable and dry next to the skin.
on 6 June 2013
second one I've ordered, very quick delivery, and product is at a very good price! Keeps you warm but as you become to hot the sweat seems to just disappear
on 27 April 2013
Just had my first outing in this tshirt (14 mile run) and it performed very well. Very comfy and no chaffing.
on 10 July 2015
I bought this to help keep me cool while doing martial arts training. I have the boxer shorts from the same product line which work really well to keep that area cool and comfortable. I thought the top would function the same. It doesn't. Instead, I get far too hot too quickly, and sweaty and sticky. Cotton works infinitelybetter. There's also supposedly odour control. Well, within minutes of starting, I stink so bad that I make myself nauseous. This doesn't happen when I wear plain old cotton.
on 23 July 2013
perfect for gym. excellent fit, breathable.Elastic makes it more comfortable unlike other loose t-shirts which may restrict for some workouts.
on 14 September 2014
Great compression top, does the job perfectly. Keeps everything from moving around when I'm running which can only be a good thing :). Have a few of these now and got them for less than £7 which is fantastic value. Being a compression top they are obviously very tight. I went for an XL and feel that if I'd got a size lower it would have been far too small. I'm usually a L/XL in most t-shirts depending on style (i.e Chunk t-shirt XL, Levi's Polo L, Lacoste Polo L1212 size 5 etc).
Would not hesitate to pick up some more in the future