on 15 August 2013
Protects against dents and marks brilliantly on leather seats. My baby seats are the next level up with the twins now weighing more - fab product
on 2 September 2015
The product is divided into two parts: the back rest and the seat. This is to allow you to use the seating bit for baby car seats and booster seats which don't necessarily mark the seat back rest.
For those needing the back rest protection, this can be velcro'd to the seat section.

The base / seat section is firm but not solid. It is wide and tapers upward slightly at the sides. The area is more than enough for all car seats that I'm aware of so no issues there and the chance of dents appearing in the leather of the car seat is very unlikely.

I bought this for my new volvo xc60 which has turned me into an obsessive, shouting father should my 3 and 5 year olds so much as look at the leather. But with this seat protector I'm slightly more relaxed.

The downside is that the bit at the top of the back seat rest section is supposed to be kept in place by pushing the back headrest down and that will secture the item in place.

However, a Volvo's head rests don't do this and so the back rest bit can't be firmly secured in place and I have to rely on the pressure of the child seat pushing against the back seat. This bit needs re-thinking as it is a tad annoying to realise the item can't be used correctly and as intended.

That said, it's in place and protecting my new car's leather seats.
on 22 May 2016
The bottom section is folded when packed in its box for delivery and therefore the side edges do not lie flat on the seat when installed, whether they will with time I dont know. Nearly sent it back. My daughter also bought one and has the same issue. Not a perfect fit for the seat belt socket on BMW X4 but once installed not a problem. The flap at the front helps to prevent dirty feet touching the leather. Seems to be good quality they just need to sort how they pack the item
on 21 May 2016
Excellent product. We've had one on leather seats for nearly 2 years and no dinting of seat. Doesn't slip either. Just bought another for second seat. Definitely recommend
on 20 October 2013
good product, sturdy, catches all the mess a toddler can make in the car as well as stopping my car seats getting marked and scrapped by child's seat
perfect item to protect your car seat from scratch and waste.
fits all car seats. would recommend definitely recommend it
on 10 October 2013
We were so pleased with the one we had we gladly got a second one for child number two car seat
on 8 September 2015
If you have leather seats these are a must as they will protect your seats from permanent car seat impressions. They also give that extra protection from the kids dropping fluids etc. Easy wipe clean. Great thick quality.
They have a very handy front part which helps protect your seats when your children move up to a booster seat.
Worth every penny!
on 23 December 2015
We have two of these now. They're great to protect our leather seats from the heavy child car seats.
Reduces the indents in the back seats and protects them a bit from dirty shoes and food crumbs!
The base protector has curled up a bit at the sides but that's probably due to the weight of the Stage 2 child car seat.
on 14 May 2015
A friend bought a new Mercedes and has a young child.

Without a seat protector (or with a cheap one), the seats can be ruined, especially as they were alcantara (like suede) in the middle.

This has done wonders. Sturdy, 2-piece and subtle in a black interior. Thoroughly recommended.