on 7 June 2013
Item delivered promptly and well packaged. Lead is ideal for use in car to play music from Ipod as it is not too long.
on 8 November 2014
Bonus this came a day earlier than expected forget all the negative reviews on this as it works a treat the standard apple cable is way to long plus its in white the one kia give you is free but about half the length of the standard apple cable so way to long although the kia one is black BUT this one is 20cm so looks neat & tidy & tucks under your ipod a treat 100% happy plus this came with some sweets cheers my girlfriend loved em lol. ps I don't normaly write a review on something like a 20cm cable but I saw a few negative reviews on this I so hope this helps other people regards mr terry
This short cable is just the right size for connecting my iPod in the car and works perfectly. It is also less than half the price of not only Apple's own cables but also generic cables from other high street shops.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 2 March 2015
I was looking for a short cable to go with a power bank I had in the kitchen (to cut down on trialing wires) and thought I'd give this a go and chuck it away if it was no good. I needn't have worried as it works perfectly well, other than being slightly tight to put in (not an issue for me as it will stay in permanently).

Highly recommended, at this price you can't do any better.
on 28 March 2014
Great little cable connected my I pod to my cars usb giving me full control from my steering wheel controls [63KiaProCeed].
Great price at 3 50 and arrived within 2 days with free postage. Its also clearly a well made cable which won't just fall apart after a couple of weeks, to me it feels as good as an Apple one . One very happy customer.
on 14 June 2014
Short cable just what I wanted and it allows me to charge my phone without the cable being everywhere .
on 22 January 2016
Bought to use iPod in car. Worked intermittently for a while - I would think it had failed then half way through the drive, my music would suddenly start - but now has died completely. Guess you get what you pay for. Cheap cables are not made to last.
on 12 November 2012
I needed a small cable that would allow me to charge my iPhone 4 in the car without having cables all over the place. The cable is just long enough to plug in and leave in my compartment under the radio.
Quality-wise, I'm not an expert but the cable looks just like the ones from Apple. I don't know if they're different inside, but it feels solid enough for me. The bit that goes into the phone looks like the Apple's one.
The cable is 20cm from the top of the USB plug to the end of the charger plug, which I was worried might be too small but it's completely fine.
on 6 June 2014
Fab! Bought two now, one for me and another as a gift! I would defo recommend this to save taking your big lead with you. X
on 12 September 2015
Works brilliantly in my new car. Very short and discrete, hence does not advertise that there is an iPod to steal