4.0 out of 5 stars Usb data lead
Item delivered promptly and well packaged. Lead is ideal for use in car to play music from Ipod as it is not too long.
Published 13 months ago by David Read

3.0 out of 5 stars Black 20CM Short Small USB Data Sync Charge Cable
Published 14 months ago by Howard Macartney

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Usb data lead, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Black 20CM Short Small USB Data Sync Charge Cable - Premium Quality - For All Apple Devices iPhone 3GS 4 4S, iPad 1 2 3 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Lead, 14 Jun 2014
Short cable just what I wanted and it allows me to charge my phone without the cable being everywhere .

5.0 out of 5 stars Super handy! X, 6 Jun 2014
Fab! Bought two now, one for me and another as a gift! I would defo recommend this to save taking your big lead with you. X

5.0 out of 5 stars Right size, right price, 28 Mar 2014
G. E. Harrison (Cheltenham, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This short cable is just the right size for connecting my iPod in the car and works perfectly. It is also less than half the price of not only Apple's own cables but also generic cables from other high street shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod to Usb,Black., 28 Mar 2014
Great little cable connected my I pod to my cars usb giving me full control from my steering wheel controls [63KiaProCeed].
Great price at 3 50 and arrived within 2 days with free postage. Its also clearly a well made cable which won't just fall apart after a couple of weeks, to me it feels as good as an Apple one . One very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect length for connecting my phone in the car, 7 Jun 2013
I needed an alternative to a massive bright white cable and this is just the right length for connecting my iPhone to the USB port in my 2012 Kia C'eed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Black 20CM Short Small USB Data Sync Charge Cable, 3 Jun 2013
Howard Macartney (UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this short cable for use in the car. At first it refused to transfer audio sound but after removing rough metal around the 30 pin connector it now works as expected. For casual use this is fine but as the cable and plugs seem fragile I would not recommend it for heavy use as its short length means sharper bending than a longer cable would need. Since I leave a device attached all the time then I expect it to last the life of the device.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 30 May 2013
I ordered this to link my car stereo to my Ipod. Firstly, it isn't 20cm, which meant that it didn't fit. There are plenty of shorter cables on Amazon, if I'd wanted a 15cm cable I would have bought one. Secondly, it fell apart on day 2. I must have plugged it in twice, then the connector casing fell off. Definitely one to avoid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Great for the car

5.0 out of 5 stars delivered quickly and works fine., 13 July 2014
H M Watkins (Dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this to attach iPhone 4S to a mobile charger, delivered quickly and works fine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›