5.0 out of 5 stars Coolness: defined
Yes, I brought this T-Shirt because I'm a fan of Tony Stark, but I also think that Black Sabbath are damn good.
It's a subtle fanboy top though, only a true Stark-ite would recognize your homage to the man.

Published on 16 Feb. 2013 by Ben

2.0 out of 5 stars big..
Love the design but the fit is huge. I always buy XL shirts but in this case it was more of a XXL. OK buying clothes online can be hit and miss but I put this shirt through a hot wash and a tumble dry and it's still big. Can't fault the shirt itself but wish I had bought a size smaller. Shirt now consigned to gardening and fixing the car.
Published 1 month ago by malcolm

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolness: defined, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Official T Shirt BLACK SABBATH Avengers Iron Man US TOUR 78 All Sizes (Apparel)

On a fashion note, fits great; I brought a small and that serves as a skinny fit medium. It's comfortable material, unlike most Gildan shirts! Good quality matte transfer, hasn't worn a bit.
Top buy!

Your friend and fellow fan boy,
Out to spread peace, love and Tomorrow's Dream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shirt,, 2 Jun. 2013
Mr. S. Heap - See all my reviews
Love this design, great fit and soft cotton. When I wear this t-shirt i can fly. And I'm also 4% more attractive to women.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 2 Dec. 2012
I just love it! Great quality at a very good price. Delivery was swift and after washing a couple of times the fabric is good as new

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 18 Oct. 2012
John Russ (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This shirt feels really nice to wear, quite light with no irritation. The design looks great and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sabbath, 20 Feb. 2013
I have people asking me where i got this t-shirt from so a great buy at a great price. star buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good T, 9 Feb. 2013
Quality cotton and a nice fitting T. Better than it looks in the picture actually. Will be looking for more T's.....

4.0 out of 5 stars small sizing, 16 Jan. 2013
Good quality t-shirt, but sizing on the small side (especially length) so had to return. I'd recommend going up one size if buying. Return service was polite and efficient and I received a prompt refund.

2.0 out of 5 stars big.., 23 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 14 July 2014
Great quality t shirt at an exc

5.0 out of 5 stars Iron Man US Tour 78 t-shirt, 17 Jun. 2014
Although quite a scary looking t-shirt it's a good fit, my son was very pleased with it, looking forward to wearing it to Hyde Park concert.