5.0 out of 5 stars great watch
fantastic watch
Published 2 months ago by colin potter

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly executed watch
This watch looks great with a brass look casing with rivets holding the screen in place, quite Steampunk in fact but again Pulsar designed a watch with great looks and limited functionality.
Published 7 months ago by Dr. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 14 July 2014
fantastic watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly executed watch, 29 Jan 2014
Dr. Johnson "Gabriel Sylvan" (Blighty) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pulsar Gent's Chronograph PT3126X1 (Watch)
My first gripe is the strap, it's rubber but again, like my last Pulsar watch, the strap is way too small, I'm not a big man and I find the strap too tight on the last hole, I won't be able to wear this in the summer that's for sure.
Second gripe is the face. At night it is impossible to tell the time in low light, the face does a good job of camouflaging the hands and in near dark conditions the luminous dial is embarrassingly poor, in fact, you have to hold it under a lamp to get a decent glow, daylight isn't enough, it really needs a decent light, something I'm amazed they didn't incorporate. The date is almost impossible to see without a magnifier during the day and don't even bother trying at night!

Last gripe is the winding button, it is too big so if you wear it and bend your wrist it will dig into your skin and it's very uncomfortable.

So, while it looks lovely, it isn't worth the money as it's not quite up to the simple job of telling the time and date in all lighting conditions

4.0 out of 5 stars really classy looks, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Pulsar Gent's Chronograph PT3126X1 (Watch)
when you wear it on your hand it looks better than it does in the picture...has shiny dial background......gave it a four star due to personal reason....i think a time piece like this deserves a beet case than it came in....

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: Pulsar Gent's Chronograph PT3126X1 (Watch)
Looks really great. We bought one and our friend wanted it so we purchased another one!

Pulsar Gent's Chronograph PT3126X1