on 29 March 2013
I am a fan of Timex Watches. This one looks smart and the velcro strap makes it so easy to put on and take off. An absolute bargain at the price that I paid.
on 15 April 2013
Plus points;
It has a dial and hands so you can tell the time.
It has a strap so that it wont fall off your wrist.
That's it.
Minus points;
Unable to set the date so it's a day behind.
Back light stopped working half hour after I got it.
Winder does not screw in so it's not water proof.
However as I want the watch for work it will do, (my last work watch died of cement overdose) so I only need it to show the time.
I didn't expect much at that price but if it is a second then let people know in your ad.
on 25 June 2013
For the price (12£ I believe) couldn't ask for more. Had a similar one in black, with the resin strap, which I unfortunately lost, and also liked it.

Pros - Very sturdy, Indiglo works great, the canvas strap is easy to adjust and fits better than a resin strap.
Cons - The canvas strap gets smelly every couple of days in Summer time, and has to be washed frequently; also the strap gets easily caught on other velcros and will probably last much less than a resin strap.

All in all, a good inexpensive watch
on 30 November 2012
Purchased it as part of the Amazon Black Friday lightening deal so for the price I paid it's a great watch. I don't think I would pay the normal price for it though as although the quality is generally good the silver numbering on the face and overall styling does look every so slightly 'budget'.

The most positive thing about it is how light it is. It is quite a chunky rugged watch but is featherweight and the strap is really, really comfortable. It would be great for sports, and hiking.
on 23 June 2014
The watch lasted less than 12 hours out of the box. For a box that's meant to be designed for "expeditions" this is unacceptable.
on 27 March 2013
Its a nice , cheap, decent looking watch. The hands do glow slightly in the dark but the illumiglow makes it easy to see the time in the dark. Straightforward to adjust the time and the date, lost a star simply because the strap was too small for my wrist. I don't like velcro straps anyway so no big deal to bin the original strap and replace with my normal type of nato/zulu strap
on 27 March 2013
No one can fault the value of this. I haven't had a Timex since I was a kid, but I see why I liked them then. I bought this to use when working in the pottery, and it is perfect. If the potters wheel chews it up, I can afford to get another. Not sure why there appears to be an elapsed time ring, when it does not turn, but who cares! Love the value. Welcome back, Timex!
on 4 December 2012
Fairly good looking cheap functional watch. I paid £18 for it and that is about right. For more it would have to have a metal case (it's plastic). Really wish it had a rotating more functional bezel and hands that glowed in the dark properly. But as I said it was 18 quid and for that it is great. Four stars at £18 and three if you are charged more.
on 30 March 2013
after the first watch delivered was faulty,but undeterred i sent it back which was dealt with quickly by amazons returns policy
the watch is lightweight simple to use quite stylish,but will see if the strap will stand the test of time,but then again to buy a cheap Velcro strap to replace this one encase it breaks is not really an issue
on 1 January 2013
Really happy with this product because,

* Just as in the picture.
* Is rugged and can be used during sport.
* Looks very good, the army green colour
* has numbers in the dial ( am a big fan of numbers)
* is light and you hardly even realise it is in your hand.

Highly recommend.