5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really good
Good watch, subtley combined with fashionable wrist band strappy look. Nice leather. Looks good quality. I love it! Good quick delivery when I ordered it (my old watch had broken). Overall good buy!
Published 23 months ago by Rosie M

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly made, broken within 2 days
Published 11 months ago by Kazz

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really good, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Brown Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap KLS-0204L (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly made, broken within 2 days, 13 Jan 2014
Not only did this watch break after 2 days. (The beaded strand came away form the leather and half of the beads fell off and were lost whilst walking to work) but on complaining to the watch shop I was told that I had to post back at my expense. If the time were to be found faulty I could produce a receipt for a refund of postage up to the value of £3.50. In the next paragraph the email goes on to advise that it is my responsibility to return securely. Well I know that the cheapest recorded parcel delivery is over £5. And so my options are, spend money on a Jiffy bag and special delivery in the hope that I get a refund of my initial outlay. I then have to scan or send a postage receipt and wait for a maximum refund of £3.50. Or I just keep the cheap, badly made and broken watch. As with all catalogues and reputable companies there should be a prepaid option. DO NOT BUY THIS MAKE OF WATCH OR FORM THIS COMPANY. This is bad customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Watch, 12 Nov 2013
Bought this as I needed a new watch as my last one broke, came within a week which was good. The watch itself is very pretty and feels secure as well as being light and soft. The brown leather is great and the watch is very easy to read and charming in its colours. The leather is quite thick so there's no problem of the watch ripping or breaking and I love the amber in the watch. Overall a great buy for the price and a great tribal feeling :)Absolutely love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars kahuna womens watch, 13 Oct 2013
This watch was just what I was looking for. The strap is very soft hardly know its on. A joy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my wife, 23 Aug 2013
What can I say, she wears it every day, good watch for everyday wear, tells the time, sits on your wrist!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive, even my daughter wanted to know where ..., 29 Jun 2014
Very attractive, even my daughter wanted to know where I bought it. Very impressed with this product and speed of delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reviews Misleading, 12 Jun 2014
This watch looks cool and stylish, it arrived in perfect time and comes in a big soft case with padding so there is little worry about it being damaged in the post. I have few complaints other than the quality of the strap which feels terrible. The strap says 'genuine leather' on the underside but is clearly made of two separate materials, the upper feeling plasticy and fragile. The underside is like thin calfskin and almost non-existant, and the small overlapping straps look like they wont last long. Other than this, I think it looks lovely but will only wear it on special occasions. If i'd seen it in a shop and had the opportunity to feel it, i wouldnt have bought it.

1.0 out of 5 stars watch started to lose time the 2nd day, within ..., 12 Aug 2014
watch started to lose time the 2nd day, within a week it had lost 30mins, unacceptable for a new watch, i am sending back for a full
refund