5.0 out of 5 stars Smart
Love it. ,looks relly nice and comfortable to wear. Not sure wouldn't to get it wet though.
My granddaughter now thinks she has a 'cool' granny
Published 23 months ago by C J

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISAPPOINTED. An otherwise charming
Published 3 months ago by M J Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Beige Dial Analogue Display and Beige Leather Strap KLS-0202L (Watch)
My granddaughter now thinks she has a 'cool' granny

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, 20 Dec. 2014
Carole (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Love this watch, it is the 2nd Kahuna watch I have purchased, love their ethnic styles. The colour is beige as stated, but the picture makes it look white.

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISAPPOINTED. An otherwise charming, 10 Jan. 2015
VERY DISAPPOINTED. An otherwise charming watch but let down by it's cheap watch-face 'glass'. Having never broken a watch-face, I noticed the 'glass' had shattered, though I hadn't knocked my wrist. So we paid £10 to have it repaired and one week later, the surface was scratched again. Again, I've had no collision and am careful so I must assume it's made of a shoddy material. Now bought a cheap watch which will probably last forever. Very disappointing as it was not cheap to buy.