5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch
Love this watch, it is the 2nd Kahuna watch I have purchased, love their ethnic styles. The colour is beige as stated, but the picture makes it look white.
Published 6 months ago by Carole

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISAPPOINTED. An otherwise charming
Published 5 months ago by M J Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, 20 Dec. 2014
Carole (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Beige Dial Analogue Display and Beige Leather Strap KLS-0202L (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, 26 May 2013
Love it. ,looks relly nice and comfortable to wear. Not sure wouldn't to get it wet though.
My granddaughter now thinks she has a 'cool' granny

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, good watch, 6 Jun. 2015
This is a lovely watch. The strap is genuine leather and the whole thing feels to be of a very high quality. The strap is rather long for me (my wrist is about 15cm) so that it can be seen poking out round the other side of wrist when I wear it, but this isn't a major problem - just something to bear in mind if you have small wrists. I have been wearing it every day for two months and am yet to have any problems with breakages - it seems very sturdy - and is by far the most comfortable watch I have ever worn.

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISAPPOINTED. An otherwise charming, 10 Jan. 2015
VERY DISAPPOINTED. An otherwise charming watch but let down by it's cheap watch-face 'glass'. Having never broken a watch-face, I noticed the 'glass' had shattered, though I hadn't knocked my wrist. So we paid £10 to have it repaired and one week later, the surface was scratched again. Again, I've had no collision and am careful so I must assume it's made of a shoddy material. Now bought a cheap watch which will probably last forever. Very disappointing as it was not cheap to buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice one!, 13 Jun. 2015
Love it's appearance, stylish and summery. Seems to keep good time.