5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
If used on smooth surface these little hooks are perfect. Have not moved since attached to glass and Formica surfaces
Published 10 months ago by john d

2.0 out of 5 stars Good hook if you want to fix on glass or tile
But if you want to attach to the back of a door this is not suitable for you. make sure that the item is what you want use details should be more up front I didn't see them and had to return
Published 8 months ago by dotty

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Good hook if you want to fix on glass or tile, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bulk Hardware Lever Action Suction Hook - White (Pack of 3) (DIY & Tools)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed so far., 16 Dec 2013
It was with some trepidation that I ordered these hooks, but I was pleasantly surprised. I rent a beautifully renovated victorian house and didn't want to drill into the bathroom walls to hang a mirror or towel rail. Admittedly I have a cheap mirror which is very light but the hook holds it on the wall nicely. I have used the two other hooks for towels. Time will tell if they hold but so far so good. These are not the most beautiful hooks in the world but are very practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 23 Oct 2013
Neil Brunton "man of leisure" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I'm using 2 of these to hold up a blind on our upvc front door and one for towels in the bathroom. They're just the right size for both purposes, were very easy to stick on and have not fallen down, which is the point I suppose. I'm very pleased with the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Scary shape but practical., 11 Jan 2014
If you can cope with the fact that these hooks are NOT round, as in the photograph, but flower shaped then they're fine for tea towel hanging. I confess that I'm struggling with the flower-thang. I'll try not to look at them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on glass and tiles, 31 Dec 2013
Absolutely rock solid on glass and tiles. no slippage with reasonable weight of shower rack with several large bottles and wet flannels. So good I bought some more. Probably no good for wooden doors - get some command strips and hooks for that.

4.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, 16 Nov 2013
Arrived very fast, put two on the side of a cupboard in the kitchen didn't like my towels there so moved them to the side of the fridge & the third is in the bathroom on the tiles with two bath towels on. Worked better than i expected. Would definitely recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 14 Dec 2013
Good product that does the job. The hook sticks to bathroom tiles very well . It is a recommendation for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job!, 25 Oct 2013
J. Fellows (West Mids) - See all my reviews
Needed some new hooks to hang tea towels on after I broke one at home. I took a chance on these thinking they wouldn't be any good. How wrong was I! These are really really good! The ones I received are slightly different design to the picture but the ones I received look better in my opinion! I've had these awhile now and I'm still really happy with them! They have really good suction and they're very strong and hold tea towels in place without falling down or the hooks breaking. I'm glad I took the chance on these as they were a really good buy! They're not the flimsy sort. They arrived quickly too. I'm really pleased with these hooks! I would gladly buy again from the seller. Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Jun 2014
These lever action suction hooks are wonderful. You can use them anywhere there is a smooth preferably shiny surface and they grip like clams! The real elegance of these hooks is that you can remove them and reuse them and they don't leave any messy gum where they have been.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›