5.0 out of 5 stars practical bag
This is the only bag I will use now, it's so light, waterproof and has secure zips, enough room for essentials, even a small umbrella.
Published on 12 Dec. 2011 by mags

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair for the money
The size is wrong. Description says "Product Dimensions: 14 x 40.6 x 53.3 cm", actually it's width: 16 cm, height: 21 cm and deep: 5.5 cm.

This bag has some design flaws:

1. The front pocket has a zip-slider so big that doesn't open fully. It's dificult to reach anything inside that pocket if you don't have small hands.

2. The fabric that...
Published on 5 Jan. 2012 by xbello

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair for the money, 5 Jan. 2012

This bag has some design flaws:

2. The fabric that separates the front pocket from the main pocket is poor. I have had this material before, sort of a layer of thin plastic, and it tears with keys or pens.

Outer material seems strong and durable, and the strap is wide.

5.0 out of 5 stars practical bag, 12 Dec. 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs improvements, 11 Nov. 2011
Mr. G. Pearce "I hate cleaning!" (BIrmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
A very useful compact design to hold wallet, phone, etc. Some design changes would make it better. 1.It would be useful to have a pen loop to stop the pen disappearing to the bottom of the bag. 2.The front pocket is difficult to access. 3.But the main drawback, mentioned by another reviewer, is the shoulder strap. This is like car seat belt webbing and has very rough sharp edges which is uncomfortable and scratches the neck when the bag is worn across the body for security and dig into clothing pulling off bobbles of material. Surely there is no need for industrial overkill on the strap - something narrower and comfortable is needed. Hope Eastpak will be informed.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 9 Sept. 2010
Perfect small bag to keep hands free eg travelling, as tourist- fits large purse, and phone, comfortable, good-looking and tough. Not large enough for water bottle.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit too small, 11 Sept. 2010
I ordered this for a trip abroad as I didn't want to be carrying a small rucsack about all day, unfortunately I couldn't fit my travel tickets in without folding them so I went for the Eastpak Flex instead.

The main compartment is slightly smaller than A5 (which I think limits the use-ability of the bag), though you could still fit in a small guide book and a digital camera, there is also an internal zipped pocket. The front pocket was very tight to get my hand in which makes it difficult to use for anything. There is a zipped pocket on the rear which is quite roomy.

It is of sturdy construction and well made. Size 21 x 15 x 4.5 cm, Volume 2.5 litres.

4.0 out of 5 stars The one: my favourite shoulderbag!, 25 Oct. 2011
I use this shoulderbag everyday. It is well made, strong and large. I can insert a book (A5 format, a novel),a mobile, a mp3 player, earphones with hard travel case, a snack, a wallet. There are tree pockets:two outside and one inside; all pockets have a zip. It is a bit expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool choice, 17 Feb. 2014
As I need two crutches when I walk, I needed a small bag to carry my Kindle, hankie, 500ml of water out onto the porch when I go out to sit with our dogs - perhaps not a "typical" user, then. But this does the job perfectly. I love the pattern, it's a quality item, so 100% recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Travel Bag, 26 Jun. 2013
Great quality as you would expect from Eastpak and I would highly recommend this product.
Used this to replace my bum bag, which I usually use for all my travels. As I was going to Paris on my own I thought this shoulder bag is much safer and more practical (in the metro etc.).
Perfect to fit passport, wallet, phone, pens etc.
Very quick delivery from Amazon as usual.
The only drawback: It was listed with incorrect dimensions - as commented by many people. This is very misleading and I had to go to the Eastpak website to verify the dimensions.
It seems that Amazon does not reed the customers feedback - otherwise they would have rectified the dimensions?

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, maybe a little bit too small, 25 Jan. 2012
Mr Wiltshire "jediwilt" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love Eastpak, they make the best stuff, so I wanted a small bag for little trips and to use on excursions when I go on holiday.
The bag is well made and has plenty going for it, the only gripe is that is about a centimetre too short to hold my kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and effective, 8 July 2014
I bought this bag for a recent trip to Malta, Sicily and Rome and it was perfect.

It's small so heed the warnings of other reviewers if you are after something larger, there are some good YouTube reviews that give you a good idea of capacity.

The bag will typically hold a bottle of water, travel book, phone keys and that's about it. Essentially it means you don't have to hold things or have them in your pockets which was exactly what I was after. I now use this bag all the time as it's so convenient.