5.0 out of 5 stars Great all round bike
Perfect bike to kickstart the new year and get back into cycling. It took 25 minutes to assemble folowing the owners manual and I was soon up and running. I've done approx. 80 miles on this bike already. The gears have needed to be re-tuned inline as advised with this bike and You Tube was a big help here.

Looking forward to clocking up more miles throughout...
Published 6 months ago by Stephen

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing
What a disappointment, the bike arrived scratched transfers piling off the chain trapped and jammed. Once assembled the bike didn't change gear correctly so after great customer service from amazon we returned it and got a full refund. We took our money to decathlon and purchase a great bike from there which my son is very happy with.
Published 16 months ago by Claire

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 22 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all round bike, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: BOSS Astro Mens Mountain Bike - White, 26-inch (Sports)

Looking forward to clocking up more miles throughout the year.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 9 May 2013
This review is from: BOSS Astro Mens Mountain Bike - White, 26-inch (Sports)
The bike has been well care for and the chain frequently skips which is very dangerous, it also came wrongly partially assembled with the rear wheel on backwards

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: BOSS Astro Mens Mountain Bike - White, 26-inch (Sports)
I brought this bike for my lad for Christmas it came on time and was in good condition. I would recommend to others.