5.0 out of 5 stars Big thanks to Chanda Hahn
I can't wait for the next one in the series. It's beautifully written and has a great plot. This is a great read; I'm 32 and I got lost in the magical story!
Published on 18 Sep 2012 by DaisyDaisy

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable but a little disappointing
Published 13 months ago by jedge

4.0 out of 5 stars Well,she lives in a fairy tale!!!, 1 Dec 2012
Amazon Customer (Bolton, Nr Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fairest (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
The story continues.....and I'm a sucker for revisiting the tales of my childhood that enabled me to survive with my head in the clouds!! This author makes you really remember your Fairy Tales!! She brings them back to life with a relevance to all High School readers!! I'm much older than that, but I found them entertaining, easy to read and I liked the new angle to old familiar stories!
I will be on the lookout for other titles in the series as and when they are digitally published!! I might even be tempted to try other books by this author!
Go, Amazon! Go! Well done for introducing me yet again to another new author by means of a free first book in a series!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Big thanks to Chanda Hahn, 18 Sep 2012
DaisyDaisy "Daisy" (Coventry) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable but a little disappointing, 11 Nov 2013
I really enjoyed the first book and though this second installment was good, it just seemed to lack a little something for me. It came across a little sketchy and the writing was sloppy. Spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors were littered throughout and, in places, it was obvious the text had been edited out, yet the surrounding text hadn't been adjusted to follow. In other parts, Mina rambled on for yonks and the point she was making was lost in the lengthy yabber; I'd get to the end and think 'What?' The ending also disappointed me. Ok, it was a good ending to set up for the next book, with clues of how the story's going to move on, but it didn't fit with Mina's character. Promising series though; I already have the third d/l'd to kindle :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good concept but the main character needs some development, 29 July 2013
I like the author's take on rewriting fairy tales, I think there is so much room for interesting development and I like some of the characters.

However the main character was not very inspiring to me. Maybe I am out of touch, but I found her to be too whiny. I felt like the "woe is me" aspect was played out in the first novel and this novel should have had her growing stronger, but if anything I feel like she regressed.

I am not sure I am going back for round three.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fairytale Series To Remember, 12 Aug 2012
One word? Exceptional. Just like the previous book in the series, UnEnchanted, this book was amazing. I only bought the first book because it was a free E-book but I just had to buy the second one when I finished because it was just that good. Although I'm guessing that's the point of giving you the first book free huh? Nonetheless I loved it. It shows not only a teenager's coming-of-age and challenges with love and friendship in the normal world but has amazing fairytale twists on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairest, 7 July 2014
Best book ever everyone should read it I've read the others and they are the best books ever !! x

5.0 out of 5 stars Mina, 28 Jun 2014
I chose 5 star because it is a very good book. I think that I'll enjoy Book 3, Fable. I like it where Nan is retrieved from her sleep, and comes back from the dead. I dislike it where Nan is in the sleep because Mina is really worried. I recommend it for 10 over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant :), 14 Jun 2014
It was really good, always exciting and always wanted to read on. I would definitely recommend to read it :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this after reading the first, 6 Jun 2014
enjoyed the first more but still an enjoyable read - love the character and the twist on the grimm idea

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 3 Jun 2014
Enjoyed this book, although would have liked it to be longer. I love the idea behind the story, would make a really great tv series!