Price:£3.79+ Free shipping

on 12 November 2012
Have got these for my brother, I know he's a fan of Dr Pepper and the fact that he's been recently diagnosed with Coeliacs Disease, it's good to know that these are gluten free and safe for him to enjoy! I don't like Dr Pepper myself, but they do look rather tasty!
on 5 June 2014
defiantly tastes like dr pepper. tastes very artificial but as they're 'dr pepper' jelly beans, they would. my niece loved these and kept asking for more. usually she will have a couple sweets then lose interest and want to try something else instead, wasn't the case today - bag gone. may have to order her some soon :)
on 6 September 2013
If you like Dr. Pepper and Jelly Belly Jelly Beans (quite a mouthful) like I do, then definitely buy these, you can taste the Dr. Pepper in each Jelly Belly.

Be warned, the pack will not last long and you'll find yourself red faced explaining that this doesn't normally happen and you normally last longer.
on 14 February 2013
I bought these for my brother as he is dr pepper mad! He said they taste just like Dr Pepper, he loves them! The only downside to them is that I thought the packet may be a bit bigger or there may be more jelly beans in the packet, but that doesn't stop me buying him some more!!
on 31 December 2012
Bought these as a Christmas stocking filler for my wife as she loves them and can't find them in shops. Wasn't made clear how long delivery would be. When I enquired how much longer delivery would be I recieved a very curt impolite email from seller. Would not use them again
on 12 May 2014
VERY TINY BAG FOR THE MONEY

THEY WERE FOR A COUPLE OF STOCKING FILLERS BUT WOULDN'T BOTHER AGAIN - NOT GOOD VALUE
on 18 June 2013
brought them for a friend that loves dr pepper alot. would recommend to anyone that loves or likes dr pepper
on 12 December 2015
Tucked away for Christmas so unable to properly review - but item arrived in good time and was as described
on 30 April 2014
u can really taste the Dr Pepper in them, and u have to keep eating more and more they are hard to resist
on 14 April 2016
These are nice and do taste of Dr Pepper won't buy again just because I'm not a great fan of jelly beans