Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 August 2012
l took part in this project and to be honest we had a choice to pick from not a choice full stop of any yes this is a greatest hits small version and l personally would have had many different choices ..l bought Elvis in Demand form Uk fan club and took part in the 80s ...this is a nice addition to your collection and supporting elvis and his legacy...nice for fans whooose name is on and fans who aint to say lam an Elvis fan ....l bought it for the concept and l was on who took part but l would have supported this even if l hadnt as it is commemorating his 35th aniverssary this 16th august ...a nice Cd for fans and non fans ...TCEing always
on 20 January 2013
By the fans for the fans...yes we have these recordings already, yes we know they are good, but was you lucky enough to have your sent in photo put onto the cover?? yes I was I rate this 10/10
on 30 June 2014
Dont Be Cruel,Heartbreak Hotel,All Shook Up,Jailhouse Rock,Blue Hawaii,Viva Las Vegas,In The Ghetto,Suspicious Minds,Memories,Cant Help Falling In Love With You,The Wonder Of You,Always On My Mind,Welcome To My World,Guitar Man,Kentucky Rain,An American Trilogy,Burning Love(live),Suspicious Minds(live),Peace In The Valley,How Great Thou Art,If I Can Dream..............now i do not usually do the tracks on an album thing,but im oomed and arhed about this album forever because I just didnt want to buy another compilation album thats the same old,same old,so I was pleasantly surprised and thought id share the track listings with everyone as it does not give you a hint of whats on the cd anywhere,Arnt I good to you.This has had at least some imagination and I believe it is one compiled by the fans for the fans(Australia) and is brilliant,so I hope the track listing makes you buy it,its one of the best compilations by far for a long time.
on 29 April 2014
Ive been dying to get this CD as it wasn't released over here in the UK by RCA!!-i finaly found it on amazon for a very good price and I'm 100% happy with it!-a must have collector's CD for any serious Elvis fan.
on 4 August 2012
I can't see the point of releases like this if you've got any Elvis compilation cd you'll have all of these !
Why don't they release a cd with lesser known tracks like IS IT SO STRANGE or HOW THE WEB WAS WOVEN for example ?