4.0 out of 5 stars Really Put the flesh on the story of Sarah & Abraham
The book really filled in the gaps around the story of Abraham & Sarah and really allows you to fully grasp the issues facing them. The biggest surprise for me was the realities of living of Sodom and the risks facing any males there.
Published 23 months ago by mel

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read
Published 8 months ago by J. Houlding

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 4 Jan 2014
J. Houlding (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ABRAHAM AND SARAH (Kindle Edition)
Whilst I found this book very interesting, at many places throughout the book I kept asking myself 'how does the author know this?' Although there are explanations of where he found the source material, I wanted the information 'now'. I wanted to know what was fact and what was literary filler. It is a book which is well worth reading but I will not be reading his other book until I have read more on the dead sea scrolls.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Put the flesh on the story of Sarah & Abraham, 17 Oct 2012
mel (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ABRAHAM AND SARAH (Kindle Edition)

ABRAHAM AND SARAH