on 30 October 2012
Purchased the Big Jambox earlier this year, and I have to say I am surprised at the other comment.
For me the sound is huge, really earthy bass , great middle and clear sound. The Live Audio function is cool, really good if you listen to it face on, as it gives you a very surround sound feel.
I like the fact that its upgradeable as well via mytalk with the supplied cable. Means i can customise it, and personalise the settings.

It works beautifully with my Ipad 2 and my Android smartphone, handling video, music, apps and iplayer. Its nice and portable, and in my opinion looks 100 x better than a Bose Sound dock. I'm not knocking the Sound Dock, its a nice piece of kit, but not one is ever going to be wowed by it.
Battery life on the Big Jambox is fantastic at 15 hours as well.
on 7 March 2013
I brought the jawbone jambox for myself and am very impressed with the sound , battery time and connectivity i use this all the time and has never missed a beat ;-)

Delivery was very quick as well

5 Stars Top Qual
on 30 November 2012
The Package was a little old so I doubt if the product is new or not but nevertheless, everything was in perfect original packaging as I have expected. The speaker works perfectly. Great Product I must say :)
on 4 July 2015
Delivery on time, excellent packaging amazing build quality and sound👍 thank you
on 19 July 2012
As an owner of the small jambox, I wanted something that sounded just like it, but louder.
When it arrived, I can't describe how disappointed I was. The sound was lifeless and there was very little bass. The live 3d was awful when compared to my small Jambox. The Bluetooth connection was flakey and kept cutting in and out all the time.
I was fortunate enough to borrow a Bose Soundlink from a friend for and I have to say, it kicked the Big Jambox's ass all over the place. Don't take my word for it, if you buy the Big Jambox without hearing the Bose, you will be sorry when you eventually hear the Soundlink.
I returned mine and have now purchased a Soundlink.